Chapter 2 This is crazy

Chapter 2 This is Crazy

"Can you come with us to see the body?" was what he said. I was shock; I would have to go back there. I would have to see the dead body of the girl I couldn't save. Even though I couldn't save her.... I can still get her justice. "Yes I'll go" I said lowly still unsure.

I possibly even whispered it. But he heard me and nodded. I got up and started walking. Everyone was staring at me. The lady who helped me gave me a hug. She whispered calm words in my ear and told me that I could do this. I hugged her like I didn't ever want to let go. But eventually I did and headed outside with Detective Princeton and officer stabler .

I got into the car with them and they headed down Emerald Road. It was a short drive. when they pulled up, there was a lot of officers and crime investigators there. They surrounded the body and talking to each other while looking at the body.

Detective Princeton came and opened the door for me. I got out of the car and he started walking me towards the body. Every one stopped talking when I reach the body that was covered. He nodded to the lady that was kneeling near the body and she uncovered the body. I gasp as I saw her. It was Beth. "

Is this the girl?" I heard Detective Princeton ask. I nodded "Yes-ss" I said but it came out as a stutter with my shock. The reason I was shock was not only because I just saw a dead body in front of me, the dead body of a girl I couldn't save. But because Beth head.... Was no longer connected to her body. It was cut off; I wondered if anyone else is thinking what I'm thinking. That the murder cut off Beth head as a threat towards me.