Ch. 16 Part 2 Kassie story and fight

Ch. 16 Kassie story part 2

(Kassie POV)

I couldn't let the options get the best of me, I had to realized it was in the past, but God does the past still hurt. I stared into Chris' eyes and he gave me a look that told me he would understand.

"After my father died, it didn't take long for her to abuse me. Physically and emotionally. I was just a little girl, nothing I did seem right for her. Nothing would, she hated me, she hated my father and she used him, tricking him into being with her when all she was a demon. a horrible excuse of a human being." I said shaking my head.

I started keeping journals, tape recordings of her conversations with people. She didn't know but I kept them. When I was Nine I got curious about this spy store that opened not too far from my home. so I would go there and stare at the equipment fascinated with them. The owner of the store noticed that I like them so much so he came up to me and asked if I would like to check them out." I said smiling remembering that moment.

"Of course I nodded my head, He showed me all of them and explained what they did. then he asked me if I wanted to borrow some. I remember telling him I didn't have money and he said it was okay as long as I brought them back after each use. He said I came here every day. He didn't know my situation. I wanted to tell him right there and then but I was scared so I nodded and said I would like to borrow them."

Chris squeeze my hand.

"I recorded everything she did to me, I recorded her screaming and beating me telling me she was glad she killed my father and that she was going to get rid of me next. I had her on camera and everything. she didn't know. but one night she said something to me that just made me mad. I was angry so I threw something at her, she beat me so badly, I ended up having a black eye. I pack the bag of my clothes, I pack my clothes, my father stuff and took the equipment with proof and left." I said and I saw Chris hand showing his knuckle as if he was going to punch someone.

I grabbed it and held it up to my lips kissing it.

I didn't know where to go so can you believe that I ended up in the spy gadget store, the man saw me with the bruises and immediately ask what happened to me and he called the police came." I let out a humorless laugh.

"Chris, I didn't know I look that bad, I didn't know I was bruised that badly. but I was, the officers and paramedics almost fainted at the way I look, how can someone do that to a child they said." I said shaking my head.

"When the police officers went to arrest her, she was gone. she just left. I kept the evidence with me, they had her for child abusive but I wanted more but now it's gone. that freaking serial killer took it. I want it back Chris and I'm going to get it back. He needs to stop killing people, He needs to stop." I said and I meant every word.

I refuse to be like those woman who let the guy rescue them and put no effort in. No. that couldn't be and will not be me. I always loved the movie Mulan, now that was my kind of chick.

I didn't want Chris to know because as I can already Imagine. he was most likely going to try to stop me but no, that couldn't happen. I needed to end this, this monster has killed so much, I was going to find out the reason he became that way and I was going to use it against him.

"Kassie... what's going on? hey; let me in?" I look into Chris' eyes, I saw concern in his eyes.

"Nothing, I just want this over. I feel like I'm on an episode of Law and Order, SVU and I'm the special victim," I said and Chris chuckled.

"You're strong, I know it and you'll see it soon. You've been through a lot today. why don't you rest? I'll watch over you. Always going to." He said brushing his fingers through my hair.

I honestly didn't know why Chris cared about me, did he just seem me as a special case and wanted to put me at ease? Did he honestly like me?

Of course, I wasn't an idiot and see the way he treats me and acts around me, the look in his eyes also. I wasn't going to be one of those females who acted like they didn't know their feelings for a person.

I knew I like Chris, who wouldn't?

I laid myself down and let the thoughts run through my head.

This killer was playing the game cat and mouse with me.

Can I actually identify who it is?

Had I caught him revealing something? why else would they do this? I didn't see a face but I must have seen something that can identify who the person is.

The killer would not waste their time trying to hurt and kill me if I couldn't identify them unless they're just a sick bastard that likes the thrill.

Although that could be it I feel like there's something more to it.

I look up at Chris and I knew I had to tell him something he probably already knew.

"I know something about the Killer, I can figure out who the killer is with that information and the killer knows that. That's why he's trying to get me. The problem is I'm not sure what I know, so I'm going to remember and figure it sooner or later. But Chris, the killer was in your house which means he's getting aggravated and wants to get this done. do you know what that means?" I asked him knowing he knew the answer.

Knowing that everyone probably knows the answer

"It means that he just showed you that if he wanted to kill you now he would but he won't, He's getting aggravated because he's wondering if you've figured out something yet. The killer is playing this crazy game with you and wants you to playback, which you're not going to." Chris said.

But the look we gave each other, we both knew. I already started playing the game.

*Kassandra Speaks*

The second part Of Kassie story, Kassie is obviously going to want to take down the killer but the question is. Is she ready for the come backs? the side effects? the trauma? the killer has something that's her and she want's it back. Chris knows Kassie isn't going to stop until she's face to face with the killer again. The next chapter is going to reveal some interesting things.... stay tune. VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE THIS STORY DOLLS!! CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES TOO!!! XOXO

-Kassandra Vivu