CH. 36 I'll show you

(Kassie POV)

We were sitting down at the table and eating, Chris had made dinner for us.

I love it that he's the caring type, I love it that he was always willing to do sweet things like this.

I was going to show him how much I appreciated him more and I couldn't wait to do that.

I can't wait to have everything solved.

What I had discussed with Chris, what I had shown him from the work I had on my board was still what I was thinking about and I know Chris could sense that.

There's one thing that I know for sure is that I am definitely not letting that sicko take me or the girls.

He's been toying with me from the very beginning, he had so many chances to take me. Why didn't he?

It was obvious that he liked to drive his victims insane, have them feeling awful, have them feeling conflicted, have them in confusion about something and lifeless before he takes them.

He was a man who wanted to have power over things he shouldn't have the power of.

I can't wait to finally take him down, so I could come face to face with the little Weiner behind the mask.

"Baby." Chris' voice ringed out to me, taking me away from my thoughts. I raised my head to look at him, giving him my full attention.

"Why did you stop eating?" He said in my mind, he was using the Mind Linked. I smiled on that, he knew I was thinking and he wanted to get into my mind.

"Sorry, I got lost in my thoughts." I mind linked back, he nodded his head looking at me.

I could tell he was trying to figure out what I was thinking about.

"You know I won't let him take you right?" He said in the mind linked.

I gave him a soft smile. Loving how strong-willed and overprotective he was of me.

I shouldn't forget that Chris is right next to me also going through all of this, I shouldn't forget that he's been there since the start when it all started to happen, has been right here next to me, doing his best to protect me. Most importantly, I should know that this is also getting to him too.

"Yes, Baby I know. I know you won't let anything happen to me. Dinner is delicious by the way." I said to him in the mind linked.

He smiled at me and I felt relief by his smile.

I hated seeing him worried, I didn't want him to be worried or sad at all what so ever.

That's why I wanted everything to be solved the way I want it to be solved because I want to have a life with this man.

I want to build something with him, but I can't do that now with a monster like that out there.

He had to be brought down, he has women kept captive and he's trying to get more.

I decided to speak out loud, without using the Mind Linked. I like the fact that he was using it more with me. It gave me more ideas on how to use it and how to be able to use it.

"Should we meet with the girls tomorrow?" I asked him, he nodded his head.

"Yes it will be best, then we can discuss what else we should do regarding the agents." He said to me. I nodded my head agreeing about trying to figure out what to do regarding the agents.