Chapter 3 getting questioned

Chapter 3 Getting Questioned

I was placed in this room, I just sat on the seat facing the huge table and looking at my reflection in the mirror in front of me. I've seen a of law and order svu plus cold case and criminal minds to know that is a clear mirror and that I was going to be questioned.

The door suddenly opened and walked in detective Princeton. He looked at me but I couldn't describe what he was thinking or probably assuming. His face was blank. Hmm good poker face I thought. He walked in front of me and grabs the chair and pulled it out so he can take a seat "What were you doing at this time of night outside Mrs. Miller?" he asked. Flash back of the body and witnessing Beth death ran through my head.

I couldn't save her.... I couldn't save Beth. She asked for my help and I couldn't save her. She has parents. Parents that are going to miss her and feel there life falling apart because of her death. "Mrs. Miller please answer the question." He said.

I shook my head. "It's Ms. Miller and I was running. I run every night." I said.

"You run every night, all alone. In Washington D.C?" he asked looking at me like I was crazy. I nodded looking away from his eyes. "Why?" he asked me again. I became annoyed what's so bad about running in the night!? Wait.... Never mind don't answer that.

"Yes I prefer to run in the night instead of the morning." I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Why the night though?" he asked me again.

I honestly got angry that he was asking me the same question again. "BECAUSE I LIKE IT! IT'S PEACEFUL AND QUIET! WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING ME THE SAME QUESTION DAMN IT." I was upset that I didn't notice my voice was raised. He suddenly got up and opened his folder. He placed a lot of pictures on the table. It was pictures of different girls.

They all looked dead... wait they're dead. "A lot of things happen in the night ma'am these are recently girls who have died during the night this pass month. The person who killed Beth Hastings is a serial killer. He's also on the wanted list Ms. Miller. You could have been one of those girls tonight." He said. "You got to be more careful." He said softly. I look at all the pictures of each girl and noticed Beth is the only one with her head cut off. "I see that now." I said softly. "Ms. Miller-"I cut him off before he finishes his sentence. "Just call me Kassie. Could you tell me why I'm here. I mean no offence or anything but aren't you guys supposed to find this guy and kill him or arrest him instead of wasting your time talking to me?

I answered all your questions" I said giving him look. Yeah I answered all your questions although it was one questions being repeated many times. "We can't let you go home, you're a victim now. The killer had seen your face.

He thinks you can identify him. We're going to call are artist so you can give a description on how he look liked." He said putting the pictures in the folder. What?! "No way! I couldn't even make out his face.

He was wearing a ski mask for God sake. Oh my gosh he's going to kill me isn't he. It was a threat towards me when he cut of Beths Head! I just want to go home and take a hot shower and go to bed. I should have never stop going to church. Lord forgive me" I said freaking out now that it all hit me.

"We can't let you go. He thinks you can identify him and I won't like to you Kassie. It was a threat. He's going to try to find you, but he won't. I won't let him."  He said giving me a look I can't explain. Probably pity "So where am I going to go now then?" I said getting up and pacing back and fourth. I heard a noise outside and yelling. "Let US SEE HER!" I heard a woman voice. "Kisses...?" I said.

"Yes man let us see our girl, now like asap." Another voice came in. Tara...?

"Let me see my girl! I'm gonna go bilingual on Y'all if y'all don't let me. Fuck with it now." I heard Olivia say.

"fuck this I'm walking in come on girls." Grace said.

"Sorry sir, excuse my friends." Esmeralda said opening the door. All my girls rushed in. The Ohana crew.

Esmeralda, Grace, Olivia, Kirssie, Stella, Tara, Anastasia, Bella , Serena and India came rushing in. I rushed towards my friends and they all formed a group hug. "You guy's I'm so scared. I witnessed a girl get rape and murder and now the killer is going to kill me!" I said shaking.

"Stop talking like that babes. Stop no one is going to touch you." Olivia said rubbing back.

"Exactly you're not going to die. No one fucks with Ohana."  Esmeralda said and they all stop hugging me and stare at me.

"Kassie why do you keep running at the night girl?" Tara ask me and I end up shaking my head saying "I don't know..."

"Well no one is touching you. We're sisters. No one is touching my baby sister." India said cracking her knuckles.

"Lord. Lord Help Us." Grace said pacing the room. When bad things happen, Grace goes ritual on us and starts praying in her language.

Stella walks in front of me and grabs me to hug. I hugged her back and felt tears on my shoulder. Stella is the sweetest and caring one out of all of us "You'll be fine short cake. You'll be fine she says in my ears.

Anastasia suddenly speaks in the scariest voice I've ever seen. "Will kill him first!" everyone gasps. But they all nod at the end.

"Will use my skills and hunt him down and kill him." Bella said taking out her phone probably texting her family that are Assassins. Like really assassin's.  

Serena finally speaks "Maybe we should leave it to the law enforcements guys." We all groan at her statement. Serena is like the mother of our pack. Trying to keep us safe but just cause she acts like the mother doesn't mean she won't kill you in a second. She can be cruel. Really cruel if she doesn't like you.

"Girl I just want you to know that no one is going to take you away from us." Kisses say while wrapping her arms on me. Finally detective Princeton spoke "Ladies calm down please, you guys seem to scare me and chad." We look back to find Chad staring at Bella.  "sorry Chad." Kirssie say smiling. "It's okay kirssie." He replied.

I forgot that chad knows kirssie because he's hunter friend. Wait isn't Detective Princeton hunter friend also? I look at chad again but I see him still staring at Bella who seem not too noticed but we all did sharing knowing looks that was interrupted by the detective. "He's going to be looking for you Kassie. We have to put you in witness protection program." Bish what? "No thanks, I've watch lots of Law order svu and all those shows to know that I can still get killed in witness protection program. Tell the Marshalls I said no thanks." I said and kirssie throws her hands in the air "Exactly. No she will not be in there." To my surprise Detective Princeton starts chuckling

. "Then what do you have in mind?" Kirssie starts smiling and looks at the Ohana crew. Oh oh I thought. That's her idea smile. I look around the whole crew and notice there smiling too. Even Bella! Who wasn't paying attention before when they were eyeing her and chad.  But she noticed when Kirssie have her clever idea's typical.

"She can stay with you. You're a officer and a detective at that. You can protect her and you get too keep your eyes on her." Kirssie says the last words soft and smoothly. Letting the ohana pack have a smirk on there face. We all know that voice.

I look at kirssie she's up to something I know it. But I guess I wouldn't mind I mean the Man is sexy. I rather be with a sexy detective then me being alone with Marshalls. Nothing will happen. He's probably married, engaged or got a stupid girlfriend OR HE CAN BE GAY. Cause all the cute boys are gay now a days (I love gay boysJ) I'm a loner, I wouldn't mind being alone at the Marshalls. Ugh I just want to go back to my normal life. I just want to get this over with. "I wouldn't mind. If that's okay with him that is." I said turning to the Detective.....