CH. 32 Oh now they show up

(Kassie POV)

Right after Tiara asked about the FBI and saying watch the FBI show up now, the Captain came into my Hospital room with two men wearing suits behind him and FBI Badges.

"See what I said," Tiara said and my eyes widen at the disbelief that the FBI was here, now after everything that just happened.

Anger started inside of me and I knew Chris felt it as I felt his hand on my shoulder trying to calm me down but I did not bite my tongue.

"Oh well look who's fucking here, the FBI agents. So let's cut the bull shit alright, why is it now that you people are showing up after so much time and stuff has happened?" I asked them, One of the agents eyes widened at my outburst.

Tiara clapped her hands, which caused the other agent to turn and looked at her.

"Oh not only that, Multiple people have been killed by the hands of that freak, not only that he still has women held captive and he's been playing sick games with us. He also wants to take us, you agents should have been involved with this from the beginning since you guys got word on that he was back." Tiara said, Melanie, didn't stay anything and sat there silent.

I knew it when Melanie was silent she was thinking of many things or coming to conclusions on somethings. That's how her mind works and being around her for that short period of time, I learned that.

"Ladies.." The Captain started to say and I shoot him a look.

"Don't tell us to calm down," I said and he held both his hands up, surrendering.

"So let me get this straight, you so-called agents didn't have the orders to until now correct?" I said and I watched how one of the agents eyes widen and the other one just continued staring at us, Melanie, Tiara and I.

"Ha, and you don't think that sort of weird? I get it that the FBI only deal with certain cases but guess what? This is a case the FBI should have been dealing with." I said, breathing hard.

"Honestly, fuck this. Fuck them. Something fishy is going on here and I refuse to be fooled. I'm out." Tiara said, trying to turn her wheelchair but not figuring it out.

"Shit, how do you work this thing? You know what, forget this too." She stood up from the wheelchair and was going to walk away until Melanie spoke.

"I would like to know their response," Melanie said looking at the agents.

The agent who's been holding back from making any facial expression and just been observing spoke.

"We just got the case." He said, just that. Melanie shook her head.

"So you guys just got the case, I'm assuming there's more than two of you. How is it that you all just got the case, without questioning it. I'm sure you both are questioning it." Melanie asked staring at the agent who tilted his head and nodded.

"We did, but what's important is that we're here now and we're going to solve this." He said and Melanie stood up, looked at him and laughed. a Humorless laugh that came from her mouth which made it feel like it was me who was laughing because honestly. I wanted to laugh too.

"You know, this case has been sent to the FBI since it's started and it was never closed by the FBI which means that you should have been on this since he started coming after Kassie, because there was evidence it was the same person, since there was proof that he was after a new victim and he came back for his previous victims on the previous  case, The FBI should have been on it but the FBI was not," Melanie said shooting daggers.