CH. 54 Everyone in the hospital

(Chris POV)

Kassie had passed out, her panic attack had scared me. I tried calming her down, talking to her out loud and using the mind linked but it wasn't working.

She wasn't the only one that had passed out either, Melanie did also.

Tiara was feeling weak, but she didn't pass out. The other girls were all feeling weak also, so of course, they all were taken to the hospital.

Including Tiara, Melanie, and Kassie. It seems like those girls have been in the hospital quite a bit, and it was true. They have been in the hospital on and off.

I had to keep Dalton calm, he was a wreck. He felt horrible and I sense that I had to remind him that Melanie would be okay.

I had to remind myself that Kassie would be okay also. I shouldn't have told her that, but I knew she wanted to know if her stuff was found and safe, she wanted to be the one that got her things and not have them given to the agents who would be collecting the evidence on this case.

Yes, it did take me off guard when I saw the stuffed animal. It made me question why Kassie wasn't highly concerned over the stuffed animal missing at the same time the evidence she collected regarding her evil step bother evil doings.

That's what I first thought when I saw the stuffed animal there with Kassie's other things.

So, here I was now, In the hospital room, Kassie is in, waiting for her to wake up. She was exhausted and the drugs that were placed in her system by now were being wiped out.

All of the girls were in the hospital, including that fucking psychopath. He was under arrest and guard officers in front of his door, but he was still being treated.

In the same hospital that the girls were in, I argued how a slap in the face that was but I was informed that he wouldn't even be on the same floor or the same side the girls were in. Which didn't make me feel any better, at all what so ever.

The fucker deserves to be tortured and to be dead.

We had each of the victims let us know who they were and the family was notified immediately.

The family wasn't the only one that was notified. So was the news, all of them. I had one of my brothers to make an announcement.

There was no way I was going to let this be kept hush until they were able to control the story.

They were not going to be able to do that, so I made it for them to be unable to do so.

Special Agents Bones was finally reunited with his sister. The fact that the FBI couldn't even see that this person was getting more haywire on the fact that he even abducted one of their agent's sister, which should have made them realize that they needed to put a stop on it was beyond me.

I respected Tiara even more for what she did. If she had shot the suspect on the roof, then the other girls that he had locked up in the basement would have never been found.

He's in the same hospital, I know exactly which room.

They didn't want anyone to know what room he was staying in, the riots that were outside over him were getting a little hard to control.

The families, friends and other loved ones of the people he killed, were also outside of the hospital.

They wanted death for him, you could tell by the chants that were coming from their mouths outside and the reporters that were broadcasting it live while standing in front of the chanting people.