CH. 52 We are almost there.

(Chris POV)

'Chris hurry' Kassie's voice said in my head that made me immediately alerted me.

Her voice sounded weak in the mind link but I was able to pinpoint where it was coming from.

"Go that way." I pointed, Agent Bones didn't even ask me why but followed my directions.

I knew Dalton was looking at me, but I was putting my focus on where I was sensing the girls.

"I hope the gunshots we heard weren't directed to any of the girls," Dalton said quietly.

"Tiara has a gun with her." Officer Derek Andrews said.

"She does? How was she able to get it through security?" Agent Bones asked.

Civilians weren't allowed to carry their guns in Federal or Law Enforcement buildings.

"It's Tiara, she would have figured out a way and yes I knew about the gun, but I didn't stop her from bringing it and I'm sure we all know why I didn't stop her," Derek said.

"Well, I hope she was the one who fired that gunshot we heard then." Agent Bones said.

"I don't think she was," Dalton said.

I watched Derek nod his head.

"I don't think she was the one who fired the gun either, because if she was. The freak would have been dead and we would have found the girls on the rooftop." Derek said.

"So you're saying, that Tiara has a gun but didn't use it on the creep when they were on the rooftop when she had the chance. Why would she do that?" Agent Bones said.

"To get the chance to save the others, that's with your sister," Derek said.

"Make a left," I said and Agent Bones did what I said.

"I don't even know where I am going and I don't even know, how you're coming up with these directions but you seem to be sure of yourself so I'm trusting you because we really have no other choice or way." Agent Bones said.

I could understand his confusion.

He had no idea what I was, the only person who knows is Dalton. I am wondering why Derek wasn't questioning it but neither did I pay it to any mind also.

My focus is on finding the girls.

I didn't want to contact Kassie again through the mind linked because I was scared that was going to cause a disturbance towards the pinpoint location.

I was honestly scared, not scared of the freak but scared of the things he is able to do to Kassie and the other girls.

It hurts to know the fact that the other girls already have experience with what that man can do,

The fact that Melanie and Tiara had to go through such hard things, the fact that Tiara is the one who remembers them and Melanie lost her memory, but when she gets them back.

She'll have to relive them all over again, through her memories when they come back.

"Make a right," I said feeling the sense of a strong pinpoint there.

"Okay, stop here," I said.

I looked out the window and noticed that there was a house that looked like no one lived in it, with a shed next to it.

"Are you saying this is our place?" Agent Bones said.

"Yeah, let's go," I said getting out of the car with them.