CH. 31 Well, Fuck Sake

CH. 31 Well, fuck sake

(Tiara POV)

I woke up, knowing I was in a hospital room. Something that I felt familiar with and I hated that I did.

Unfortunately, when Melanie and I were found, we were taken straight to the Hospital and of course, I didn't miss the horror looks on everyone that saw our faces.

I was sure they knew the story or were following the stories. I was sure that everyone knew who we were.

I stared at the ceiling, wondering why I didn't kill that man. I couldn't, deep inside I knew I couldn't even though I badly wanted too. I couldn't kill him because the others were still kept captive by that man and taking away his fuck up excuse of a life wouldn't be fair for the others.

We were his little pawns and he played around with our lives.

It bothered me, it bothered me how much he knew and knows now.

That fucker has done many things, I could feel it and as much as I didn't want to admit it I was scared.

I was scared to find out what he has done.

Because to be honest, some things that have happened around my life didn't quite make sense and I never believed how it happened was the real reason that took place.

Could he have done something to....

"You're up." A voice said that had me quickly sitting up on the hospital bed. a loud rapid beeping noise came out of nowhere and the man in front of me raised his hands, I didn't know that I was gasping until he was speaking softly telling me to calm down.

I calmed myself down, realizing who the man was and the beeping in the room became steady.

I looked to see that I was connected to a heart monitor.

I looked towards the man, knowing he was the officer. Derek Andrew. The guy we stole the gun from.

I raised a brow wondering why he was in the hospital room with me but then again, we did steal his gun and I helped with making that happen.

We also did go after a psychopath, I did shoot at the psychopath with this man Gun.

"Am I getting arrested?" I asked him, I watch as he brought his hands and arms down. He let out a chuckle.

"No, you're not going to be arrested, Even though you stole my Gun. What you all did was very dangerous." He said and I rolled my eyes.

I took my hair out of the ponytail it was in, letting it fall down.

My hair was in its natural state.

"I shot him," I said, watching his eyes widen.

He grabbed his chair, bringing it closer to the hospital bed I was laying on.

"You shot him? You were that close to him and shot him?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, with your gun too," I said and watched as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"That... that doesn't matter right now. He didn't do anything to you did he?" He asked me and I let out a sigh.

I don't know why, but I told him everything. About our plan, how I thought our plan was going to fail until the Captain told him to talk to me. About what went down in the restrooms. I told him everything that led me to shoot the guy and what caused us to passed out.

He sat there staring at me until I was done speaking.

He stared at me, I fidgeted under his stare. Wondering why he was staring at me like that.