CH. 62 We are getting Closure

(Kassie POV)

One person, one evil person had a hand in ruining all our lives.

For many years she played a monster we feard, a monster we all believe would get away with what she did until now.

Now, we know the monster that we were afraid of, the monster that these two children were afraid of as well would be held accountable for all charges.

The trial for her & the trial for the other psychopath who was part of the FBI is back to back with each other.

The others and I, who lives she horribly impacted decided to make a group. A group for all of us and the children.

A support group, even with us not living in the same state, we decided to meet once a month with each other.

The father of the children approved of it and also wanted to be part of the group.

It was a group filled with the children of the people's lives she took, two kids and their father.

That wasn't the only support help group I became a part of, I became apart of another group. The group of the victims who the other psychopath tortured.

I was in that group with Melanie, Tiara and the other women impacted.

The trial was something that was going to be hard for us, but we would be able to get through it. With the support of each other. We would be able to get through it.

I was in the bedroom, back in Chris's place.

I didn't know how things would be now, I don't even know if I would be even going back to my apartment.

It's just scary, the FBI & The police have been in my apartment to see if everything is fine, but that doesn't change the fact that he was in my apartment, he was always watching me, he took things from my apartment, he took a place where I felt like I could be safe and made me unable to feel safe in it anymore.

The truth is, I don't think I could ever go back to living in that apartment.

My cat was cuddling next to me, cats are so independent honestly. If I had a dog it would have felt abandoned.

I was on the laptop, waiting for my sisters to get into the group video call.

We all were going through our own issues, that was something most people didn't understand and I was glad we did.

That even though you're going through something that doesn't change the fact that someone else isn't going through their own problems as well.

Unfortunately for my sisters and me, that is what happened.

We all had suffered through things in the past and was suffering through somethings right now. In the end, we will have each other to help us get through with it.

That's how we found each other, we all ended up in the same place. Children, children who have seen so much evil in the world and somehow were able to find each other.

I smiled remembering it, it happened unexpectedly as well. Neither of us thought that we would bond the way we did but it happened.

My laptop ringed, letting me know that they were getting on the webcam live feed.

"Hey!" Bella said when she popped up.

"Hey there yourself," I said smiling at her.

"I miss you." She said and I chuckled.