CH. 26 We will get you

CH. 26 Will get you

(Kassie POV)

The three of us were talking to each other, not far away from the Men.

The Captain was talking to his team, Dalton and Chris were part of the conversation the Captain was having.

"So what is it that we're going to do? We know we're going to trap him but how? This sicko is extremely smart, remember." Tiara said.

I put my hand on my forehead and spoke.

"We just need to come up with something," I said and Tiara nodded her head and turned to look at her sister Melanie, who seems to be in deep thoughts.

"So you came up with the idea of trapping him. what are we going to trap him with or how are we going to do it?" Tiara asked.

Melanie look at us, it looks like she decided on something and for some reason, it felt like I already knew what she was going to say.

"You want one us to be bait," I said and Tiara's eyes widen.

"Nope, not going to happen," Tiara said crossing her arms.

Melanie let out a breath.

"Well, it was one of the things that I came up with but I knew you guys would say no." She said and I wanted to laugh but this just wasn't a laughing matter.

"Listen, I was crazy enough before almost coming up to him face to face a couple of times. I'm not trying to actually do it." I said and Tiara nodded her head.

"Exactly dude is insane. " Tiara said.

"Well, what do you guys have in mind? I mean how else we can trap him without one of us being bait?" Melanie asked and Tiara threw her hands up.

"Melanie this isn't Scooby Doo. We don't know what he has up his sleeves." Tiara said.

"He wanted us to see the dead body, that part is obvious. He also wanted us to know that he was coming for us." I said and Melanie nodded her head.

"Yeah, but here's the thing. This freak is the type of sicko that we don't know if he's going to come for us today or in a couple of days." Tiara said.

I nodded my head agreeing with her.

"Don't forget what you told us, Kassie, that he had the chance to take you plenty of times but instead he was just killing people and making you more scared. What if he's just doing the same thing again." Tiara said and I spoke.

"More reason to trap him then. A lot of people have died because of him and I can't just let that keep happening. I feel so guilty especially knowing that he's been doing that to people just to get to me or to make me scared. He's playing a game, we need to get him and plus he has something that belongs to me" I said which caught Melanie and Tiara attention.

"What did he take?" Tiara asked and I let out a sigh.

"Something really important that I will do anything for," I said and Tiara nodded her head slowly.

"Kassie..... Listen, before Melanie and I were taken. The sicko had gone through our place before." Tiara said and Melanie's eyes widen looking at her sister.

Tiara leaned against the wall and spoke.

"He had been in our place and have taken things from our place before he took us. Which means that he watches the people before he plans to take them. Do you understand what I am trying to say?" Tiara said and I shook my head not wanting to believe it.

"No, I ran into him when he was committing a crime," I said and Tiara shook her head.

"He wanted you to see that when you were doing your run, is it a route that you always take, do you take the same route when you're running?" Tiara asked and I stood completely still.

"Yes," I said.

"That explains how he knew where you lived, he was aware of you before you noticed him," Melanie said and I shook my head.

"That can't be right, why did he kill the girl then? Why did he do it like that? What was his reason." I asked and Melanie spoke.

"I think he wanted you to notice him, I think he wanted you to see him doing that. He wanted you to notice him before he came for you." Melanie said.

"It's all part of his sick plan," Tiara said and I spoke.

"What did he take from you?" I asked Tiara and she let out another sigh.

We were all drained from this.

"I had a boyfriend in high school, who died in a car accident. No one knew who caused the car accident, The person just crashed into his car, and left. My boyfriend died from the impact. I had many pictures and things that were part of our memories. I noticed that things were missing every day. At first, I couldn't understand what was happening. These pictures were disappearing and it was freaking me out. It came to only seeing one picture left that I was like. Okay, enough is enough, I am not moving these pictures. Someone is, I'm not going insane. Well on that day, was when I was taken and so was Melanie." She said.

Melanie looked at her sister. Letting the words settle in apparently.

"What about Melanie," I asked and Tiara looked at her sister.

"She felt like there was someone watching her everywhere she went and moving things around. Like in her home, she would place things somewhere and when she would come back they would be gone. She noticed that some of her underwears were missing also." Tiara said and I shook my head, leaning against the wall next to her.

"Okay, we need to come up with a plan, like now," I said.

"I don't see anything working on him but the whole bait plan. He wants to take all three of us, not us separately." Melanie said and Tiara shook her head.

"Girl you better think about something else, because I am not doing the whole bait thing," Tiara said.

"Well, we're going to have to come up with another one then," Melanie said and I spoke up.

"Well, you did say that was one of your plans, what's the others," I asked and she looks at us.

"Well, the others might be too crazy for you all," Melanie said and Tiara let out a humorless laugh.

"Girl, look where we're, this whole shit is crazy. What's the plan?" She asked her sister.

Melanie looked behind her to see if anyone was listening then she turned her head to look at us.

"Okay, we're going to need guns." She said and my eyes widen.

Tiara smirked. "Bet." She said and I came up with an idea with the mentioning of guns.

"Alright, let's do this."

(*Kassandra POV*)

guns? GUNS? FOR WHAT? HUHHHH? Oh gosh, what can they need the Guns for? Guess will see in the next chapter. Give this chapter a VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE. See you all in the next chapter. Xoxoxo

-Kassandra Vivu