CH. 60 Do what needs to be done

(Chris POV)

I knew the moment I let Kassie go into that room, that there was a chance that she would put her hands on that woman.

So, of course, I wasn't surprised when that happened and neither did I try to stop it.

I was just going to watch it play out, what took me off guard a little bit was when Kassie speed had increased when she basically went for the bitch neck.

I watched the agent next to me eyes widened and he turned his attention to me but I pretend I was stunned as well, which was partially true.

It surprised me and excite me that she was able to do that.

I watched as the agent pulled Kassie away, I almost moved but I was gently pulled back by the other agent.

The agent came out of the room with Kassie, a confused look appeared on his face.

No doubt because of what happened.

I had to calm Kassie done, relief filled me when she instantly calmed down from just me looking at her and saying her name.

I continued talking to the agents.

"All the evidence against her, the witnesses, victims and from what she said in that room backs up that she's guilty," I said

The door opened and a man stood by the door.

"Agents, the others who have been victims as well are here. Where would you like me to have them wait?" The officer asked.

My eyes widened at that and I turned to look at the agents.

"We'll go out now." Agent Rodgeriuz said.

This bitch had killed 12 people, including Kassie's father, which meant that the 11 children of those 11 men are out there right now.

I turned to look at Kassie and found a sorrowful look on her face.

I took her hand and pulled her closer to me.

"Hey, none of this was your fault. You were just a kid." I said to her, words that I knew she was hearing but refusing to listen to.

"I know but I am an adult now and I should have done something sooner." She said.

"Well, Kassie you're doing something now. You're stopping her now, now is better than later Kassie. Don't ever put yourself down, especially when it comes to things that were out of your control." I said to her.

I placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Come on, let's go with the agents and see the other people she's hurt," I said.

She nodded her head.

I turned to give the agents the okay look and we walked out of the questioning room, I let Kassie walked in front of me but before I was out of the room. I took a look back to find that the woman was sitting still on the chair with a stone-cold look on her face.

There is no doubt that woman was evil. She simply gave out the evil aura.

She probably thinks that no one would be able to touch her, so does that psychopath that abducted those women and was after Kassie.

I'll let them keep thinking that, they'll never see what's coming to them.

When we were out in the hallway, we reached the area where the kids were, a group of adults, young adults as well were looking at the kids.

"Hello, everyone. I am sorry to have you all waiting here but-" Agent Rodriguez started to say but was cut off.

"Are these kids her recent victims?" A woman asked, looking towards the agent.

I could tell that the agent had a conflicted look on his face on how to answer that question but he nodded his head.

"Yes, yes they're." He said.

The area fell silent.

"I was around their age when she came into our lives." A man said shaking his head.

I looked at each one of their faces and noticed sadness on their faces as they all looked at the kids.

They were all most likely thinking the same thing.

That they should have done something.

That they should have figured out a way to have her stopped so this wouldn't have happened to more people.

It was hitting them, as they saw how young her recent victims were because they all were once in these two shoes as well.

"I have evidence." A young adult man said.

The agent next to me eyes widened.

"So do I.," said another woman.

"I have proof as well, recordings." Said a girl in her early 20's.

"I think we all do." Said a man, looking at the kids with unshed tears.

"We all can provide you all the information, including where we lived when she started to harm our family, what name she was using and other things as well." Another woman spoke up.

"She took all my dad's money, left us to rot. How did you find her? I heard it was because of another victim of hers that came forward and was able to find her." A man asked.

"Yes, it was Ms. Kassie Miller." The agent who was in the questioning room with Kassie said.

All eyes shifted to Kassie, she twitched under their stares.

"I'm sorry, it took so long." She said and I watched all their eyes widened.

"No, don't say that. We've all gone through this and you were the one out of all of us who came for her, you were the one that found her. Thank you." A woman said shaking her head as she cried.

"If it wasn't for you, she would have ruined more lives." A man said.

Kassie's facial expression changed from regret to stunned.

"My boyfriend has helped me a lot with this if it wasn't for him. We would have been too late." Kassie said, giving my hand a squeeze and smiling gently at the two kids that were sitting down and staring at her.

"Thank you to you both." A young man said and everyone in unison said thank you.

"She'll be locked up, tried for all counts." The agent said.

"You all will have your justice, and will all get to see your day in court." Agent Rodgeriuz said.

"I've recognized your face, from that case that they just arrested the man suspect for." A man said to Kassie, Kassie turned his attention to him and nodded his head.

"Yes, I guess you can say. I'm a magnet to fuck up things happening to me." She said laughing, with a humorless laugh.

"That's going to end," I said, squeezing her hand back.

"It'll end for all of you. Honestly, it's going to be a relief now, knowing that the woman who had the hand of ruining something in your lives is going to be locked away for all of them." I said.

"What about the kid's dad, is he-" The woman begins to ask when an officer rushed to the agents.

"Sir the kid's father-"

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

How did you all like this chapter? What Kassie and the other victims were feeling was remorse. Especially now seeing that this woman ruined two other kids' lives.

There's going to be a group for the survivors that will be formed by Kassie and Chris.

Do you Dolls think the kid's father is alive? This book is almost done, I can't wait to finish it and be able to edit it to it's best.

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!

-Kassandra Vivu