Chapter 4 the unexpected

He looked at me I almost thought he would have said no but he nodded "Of course you can why not it would be easier for me because I am the lead detective working on this case. I'll just talk to the captain about it and it will be set." He said and walks out with Chad also walking out with him. As soon as the door closes we all look up at Kirssie. 

Giving her a look that we all gave her when she tried hooking us up with some one. "What?" she asked looking innocent but she fooled none of us. "You're up to something." I said. "Totally up to something" Olivia said smirking. "I don't know what you're talking about; honestly I was helping our little sister out." She said rolling her eyes with a smile. "Whatever you say kisses." Grace said snickering which causes us all to burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry that Hunter gives me kisses down low and y'all don't get any."  She said. "Ewww!" Tara said shaking her head while laughing. Kirssie was planning something, but then again she's always up to something. Why am I thinking about what Kirssie is planning? When I just witnessed a rape and murder "That poor girl." I said hushing everyone up with the laughter. "She will get justice Kassie. She will get justice." Grace said giving me hope. "The piece of shit that did will rot." Esmeralda said. I nodded but I was scared.

I was scared because the killer saw my face. "He saw your face didn't he? he saw how'd you look like?" Bella ask staring at me. I nodded and Stella gasps. Grace went full prayer mode again. "This can't be happening, this can't be happening to you." Anastasia said. "What kind of black person runs at night...?" Olivia ask her self instead of me. "Kassie" Tara answered.

"Guys, you're not helping." Serena told them giving them a scowl. "Gshit y'all scaring the girl she just witnessed something that will change her life. Come on now. We got to think of way to protect her." India said pacing the room. Why am I so stubborn? I should have listened to Kirssie. Now I know I've become stressed. Me listening to Kirssie? Haha funny. I'm nothing like Kirssie. She actually found love with Hunter. She fell in love. But who needs love.

I'm independent. I suddenly feel like Kirssie might be trying to hook me up with detective Princeton, it's not going to work cause all I need right now is him protecting me. The door suddenly opened and in came detective. "The captain said it was okay, you could stay with me until this get's settle." He said.

"GREAT, but we have to go. Don't we girls. Let go, I love you Kassie." Kirssie said giving my cheeks a kiss. Each of my sisters came and hugged me while showing each way they usually do giving me there affection and giving Detective Princeton a smile while leaving the room. "I'll take you to your place so you could get your stuff." He said. I look at him and saw his Beautiful eyes, Gosh I would have to get use to them. "We will have to get Oscar, there's no way I'm leaving him." His face looked confused "Is that your boyfriend?"