Chapter 7 This is a Disaster

Chapter 7 this is a disaster

Kassie POV

I looked at them and they all fell quiet, I seem to have interrupted something important but I didn't care. I need to know who blood that was, but deep inside I knew who blood that was so I said it. "That was another victim blood wasn't it?" I asked them. Detective Princeton looked at me and nodded. "Yes it was another victim blood, he killed again." I shook my head, thinking of what was done. Why would he do this? Why would he kill all these innocent people who did nothing to him, nothing wrong? Why is he taking their lives?

"Why did he kill her this time?" I asked afraid of the answer. "We don't know why but he's targeting the girls from their homes-" chad started saying but stopped. Targeting the girls from their homes? I could have been next? Why didn't he kill me yet.... unless he's saving me... for later.

"Detective Princeton; can we go to your place now." I asked feeling uncomfortable. I didn't want to be here

He nodded and gives his crew a look and they nodded too. I just wanted to leave; I don't want to be here anymore. This killer has information about me; he's one step ahead of me. He nodded towards the door and I knew it was the okay to leave. I started walking towards the door with Oscar next to me. That bastard went through my stuff, invaded my privacy and took my secrets. I won't stop till I get him, dead or alive he will pay.

"Hey Kas where'd you go?" I look up to see detective Princeton next to me, I must been suck in my thoughts for a while. "Sorry just thinking a lot." I said as we walked out the door of my apartment building. I pick up Oscar from the ground, I know he won't run away but I just wanted someone to hold on too. We walked towards detective Princeton car and he opened the door for me. I looked up at him to find him staring at me already. I didn't want to look into his eyes anymore because I know the questions that were running through his head. Why am I acting like this? Did something else happen? Well he's not getting the answers from me anytime soon.

I got in the car placing Oscar on my lap and he shut the door going around the car.

He got in the car and stared at Oscar who was staring right back at him from my lap. "Don't worry Oscar is potty train. He can only use the rest room when there's a litter box. He nodded and started to drive his car. I looked out the window and went back to my thoughts. I'm going to die, that killer is going to kill me and end my life. 

The car came to a stop and I realized we were at a red light. "Kassie I want you to know that I'm going to protect you, no one will harm you. Cause I'll be there." he said looking at me and making sure that I understood what he was saying. The lights turned green and he went back to driving, did he really mean that? Will he really be here for me? I can't count on anyone being there for me unless you're my Ohana. "Detective Princeton it's obvious this killer won't leave me alone until I'm dead. He seems like he can make that happen; after all he was in my apartment. He could have waited for me to come home and killed me." I said and right after I said that I thought of something.

Why didn't he do that? If he wanted to kill me so badly, he knew where I lived. Why didn't he just end my life right in my own house? unless he has something else plan for me. I looked at Detective Princeton to see he was also in his own thoughts. I knew he was also thinking what I was thinking, why didn't the killer do that?

"You're right about that Kassie, the killer actually gets his victims from their homes and kills them out doors. All the victims he killed were taken from their homes by him. So he knew where you live, but didn't do the same with you. It could mean that he knew I would be with you or..." I looked at him to see if he was going to finish his sentence but he just kept driving so I end up asking him "Or?" He glance at me and replied "He has something against you and he'll use it to get too you later on. But I'm probably wrong because the killer has nothing against you right?" I stared at him as he continued to drive. Is that why he didn't kill me? Because of that, he knows I'm going after it. He knows I won't stop till I get them back, he knows I'll try to find him. This killer isn't a dumb serial killer, he's a Genius.  "Detective Princeton have you ever been wrong about those thoughts before?" I asked him stirring him away from his thoughts. He stopped the car at another red light and turned to look at me

"Once I have a thought in my mind, I think it out. It's like a puzzle in my mind; I won't stop till I find the missing pieces that go in the right place. I also don't say my thoughts out loud unless I'm sure of myself." I looked him in the eyes, I can't tell him. I couldn't tell anyone, but why do I feel the need to tell him. "well your one about this one, I don't have anything he can use against me." I said looking out the window. I felt the car in movement so I knew the green lights came on "I hope not, because if he were to have something against you.

There's no telling what he'll do. He could even drive you insane or lead you to a trap. It would be hard to protect you if he did, because you would not stop until you get what he has against you and that's all he needs to get you. So I'm actually grateful he doesn't have anything against you for the better. Although I wonder what the note he left meant." I stared back at Detective Princeton and realized what he was getting at. "What are you implying Detective?" He took a glance at me and returned his eyes back to the road.

"What I'm saying is that I know he took something from you, I know he did. I can tell by how you're acting and how you reacted in the kitchen, it was something important. Very important, it has to be for him not to wait for you in your apartment. He must know that you won't let him get away with it. I just hope you don't go after him because I won't let you go." He said making a turn to a gated community and waving to the security, the security guy waved back and opened the gate for him.

"Wow nice story but nope, although it sounds really good it isn't true. You should tell me that story as a bed time story." I said. He pulled up in a parking lot of this big white house, or should I say mini mansion. I turned and look at him lifting up my eye brow. He opened the door and got out; well damn I turned to open my door holding onto a sleeping Oscar. But my door was opened before I can touch the handle.  Why is he always opening the door for me? "Thanks" I said. He nodded and said " We're going to have to get Oscar a litter box later. Like real soon."

I started laughing at the face expression he made, he probably thought about Oscar pooping all over his rich little house. What a nightmare. "Don't worry we will, Well of course since you'll be taking me." I looked up to find him staring at me, what? Was there something on my face? Was it my laugh? Did I sound like a dying whale? "You have the most beautiful laugh I ever heard." He said looking at me, he came closer and his hand touched a piece of a hair that escapes my hair tie. He moved it away from my forehead. I looked in his eyes and felt my body heat up, his eyes are so beautiful. Bless his parents! He suddenly stops touching my face when he realized what he was doing "Come inside I'll show you around." I nodded and follow him to the front door. But I couldn't stop thinking. What the fuck just happened?

******Kassandra Speaks*********

It seems like Detective Princeton is on to Kassie but that's not the only thing he's on too ;) If ya catch what I'm saying. Lol

Kassie didn't stop him though ;) Hmm chemistry Lol

Makes you wonder why the killer didn't kill Kassie.

Detective Sexy Behind Princeton POV is next Lol I'm Weird but....

Why is the killer playing cat and mouse with Kassie?

He didn't do that with the other girls.

HMMMM makes you think about it doesn't it?

Does your brain hurt yet? well?

Lol have no fear though.

Vote/comment and the next chapter will be near

Xoxoxo

-Kassandra Vivu