Ch. 19 But How?!

Ch. 19 But how?!

(Kassie POV)

"I don't mind, I want you and all of you. So don't hold back." I said, being overwhelmed with the way I was feeling on top of.

I didn't understand how I could be extremely attracted to him this way, but my body was heated with such an amount of heat that I wanted everything that he could give me that very moment.

Damn Kassie, were you always like this?

I felt a pain in my neck and I gasp.

Holding the caused of the pain feeling Chris' head, it felt like his teeth were sinking into my neck and I had no idea how.

He was going in deeper and I let out a moaned, no longer feeling pain but pleasure and that confused me.

I didn't understand why I wasn't feeling pain anymore, was this what I was into.

I mean I wasn't much experience in sex, was this a type of kink that I was actually into and I didn't know until now.

I felt an orgasm coming through, I couldn't let it go any longer. Moaning out his name and releasing everything that I was holding back.

I felt him cum right after, inside of me, I was glad that I was on the pill and not getting unexpected surprises, I wanted things to be planned or at least be ready for.

I felt him lick my neck instantly knowing that there would be a bruise and I let out a giggle.

"Wow, Chris I didn't know you were into that it actually felt like you were deep inside my neck-" I started saying until I lowered my face and looked at him.

In shock, my mouth dropped opened as I saw large Cains popping out and his eyes were lighter.

I froze, not making a move, shock at what I was seeing.

"Kassie..." He started saying but I immediately felt my neck and very well there marks left there by his Cains' teeth.

"What are you......? what? what's going on." I asked him and he gave me a sad look as if he was regretting what he did.

My heart sank and clenched. I didn't want to see that look on his face, I felt extremely different. Inside and out, I didn't understand why I felt this way but I did.

"Don't. don't look sad, I'm not mad at you... I asked you to bite me. It's that I just want to know, what's going on like, how the heck? where did those Cains come from, it's like a Wolves Cains. How is that possible?" I asked him and I saw a little hope on his face.

"I'm sorry, I should have held back still and not take you off guard like that..... I'm a werewolf." He said and I looked at him like he was crazy. He said he was what now? no, he was a cop, a freaking Detective, werewolves don't exist. I got off of him, leaving the sensation that I was feeling with him coming out of me.

I got out of the bathtub and wrapped a towel around me.

"Kassie please..." He said but I stopped him.

"Do it," I said softly.

He stood up and looked at me confused.

"Do what?" He asked me and I did my very best to make eye contact with him, refusing to lower my gaze because I couldn't dare look at this man, knowing that I feel for him what I feel for him.

"If your werewolf, do it. turn into a werewolf. You can do that right?" I asked him and he got out of the tub staring at me and analyzing my face to see if I was serious.

I was serious as a heart attack.

I wasn't going to be those type of girls in those chick flick movies who run away and give the guy a hard time.

No. I like this Man, I really like him so I am going to accept him for what he is.

"Okay." He said and out of a sudden, I heard bones cracking that made me take three steps back as I saw a man transfer to a freaking Wolf.

My mouth dropped open as I saw a grey Wolf in front of me with the prettiest blue eyes.

He lowered his head whimpering as if he was scared and my eyes widen because this was a huge wolf in front of me and he was scared of me?

Or more scare of what I will say and I put my hands.

on my mouth. as I walked towards him. I lowered myself to the floor and smiled.

"You're so Beautiful," I said and his ears flopped up, His tongue instantly popped out and he started licking my face.

I laughed out loud and wrapped my arms around him,

"You can change back so I can kiss you now," I said and as soon as I said that instead of being licked I felt Kisses on my face. I grabbed his face and made eye contact with him.

"Were you scared to tell me? you must have been, it's okay" I said and he stared back at me, leaning his head against mine.

"You're one the humblest, chill person I know, any other person would probably be running out the door right now screaming or trying to let the world know about the Werewolf." He said Kissing my lips softly as if asking permission to kiss me and I kissed him back.

Giving him all of me because I wanted him to know that I was truly okay with what happened.

My world has totally taken a turned so of course, I wasn't even shocked by anything else anymore, like seriously. Satan could walk through the wall right now and I would be wondering what else was coming afterward. ( Hint of my new book coming soon. shhh)

I wasn't those type of people that felt like things were just normal, there were many things out there that none of us probably know about. Like did we honestly think that we're the only smartest creatures that walk this planet and universe?

There could be more creatures out there in the universe ( Another book that I am working on and you dolls are going to be able to read it)

Out of nowhere, Chris started laughing, my eyes widen because I was taken off guard to why he was laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked him as he snuggled his face towards my neck, kissing the area he bit.

"I can hear your thoughts, you can also hear mine. That's what comes with mating." He said and my eyes enlarged from reading all the werewolves books I have read.

I pushed him softly to look at him.

"Yes," He said but his mouth didn't move which had me gasping.

"but how....?" I asked and he let out another laugh.

"Because you're my Mate and I simply adore you my Queen and trust me when I say, I won't let anything happen to you, I will go above and beyond for you."

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

I am so in love with my characters, they're honestly my babies and I love writing their story especially since I don't have romance in my life. it's great writing others stories for them and giving them the love that they deserve. I love how Chill Kassie was about finding of Chris, I don't know about you guys but I get annoyed with the female characters who run away and push the guy away because of who he is. I hate when I read a werewolf or vampire book and the female character starts to act stupid, not even a heroine at all. it just makes the character dull and I don't write "DULL" books. Anyways, THE NEXT CHAPTER IS SO INTERESTING, JUST WAIT AND SEE! check out my other books which I know you will enjoy, Give this chapter a VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE. thanks for reading Dolls. 

xoxoxo

-Kassandra Vivu