CH. 38 Figuring the Killer

(Kassie Miller POV)

I was with Tiara and Melanie, there was definitely something going on with each of them.

I could tell from the look on their faces that they both were fighting with something, then again we were all truly fighting with something that each of us was going through and including what we were all going through together.

Even though we were going through so much right now, I know for a fact that we will make it out. Together, no matter what.

"Are you girls okay?" I asked them, they both looked at me. Tiara let out a sigh, tugging a piece of hair. As if to use it as an excuse to play with something, or maybe to help her seem less bothered by what she was going through that very moment.

Melanie on the other hand just shook her head.

"I'm not okay, I've been having these weird vivid dreams and I know they mean something, they're trying to tell me they mean something. It's bothering me how these are probably things that I have lived through, but I can't even remember any of them." Melanie said and I could hear the sadness in her voice.

Tiara turned around and looked at her sister. "You can tell me the dreams you're having and I can help you as much as I can with them and their meaning," Tiara said, Melanie, looked up with wide eyes.

"Yes, that will help a lot," Melanie said, a sense of relief crossing her face.

"Okay, I on the other hand just have been going through a roller coaster of emotions, there are just things that are bothering me, that I can't understand for myself. Memories have been popping back in also. I just don't understand how I could have missed it, that he was the reason behind...." Tiara stopped herself from finishing her sentence.

Melanie and I already knew where the sentence was going to head, she was going to say she couldn't believe she missed it, that the monster had something to do with her late boyfriend's death.

I couldn't imagine what she was going through, from what I was told. Tiara was with her late boyfriend from Middle school to the day he was taken from her. They were not only middle school sweethearts but Highschool sweethearts too. I know that there might be something else that they're not telling Tiara and part of me wanted to find out what it was but it isn't my place, but seeing how smart Tiara was. I'm sure that she would figure it out herself, that maybe her boyfriend was planning something special for her and didn't get the chance to.

Just thinking about it made me upset, I decided not to think about it anymore.

I let out a sigh.

"I want to tell you guys about my chart," I said putting the chart on the table.

They both looked down at it, at the same time.

"What is this?" Tiara asked.

Melanie stared at the chart.

"You're trying to figure out who he is? Did you make a chart with names of potential people?" Melanie said.

Tiara's eyes widened as she looked at the chart.

"You guys never saw his face did you?" I asked.

Tiara looked up at me slightly shook her head.

"He never showed his face but..... I once noticed a scar and so did Melanie when he.... I think if I see the scar, I'll know it's him for sure." Tiara said.

I nodded my head, letting that sink in.

"His smell," Melanie said, Tiara and I looked at her, she looked to be in deep thoughts.

"His smell, he has a certain smell," Melanie said and Tiara flinched from beside her, I looked at Tiara who was looking at Melanie with a knowing look.

"Yes, he has a certain smell to him but it's not something you'll smell unless he's extremely close to you or on top of you," Tiara said in a tight voice.

I flinched.

"Did you remember something?" I asked Melanie.

"I just knew what to say, I knew that his smell would help us know it's him, but to be honest. I don't think I would put myself out there to smell people and see if it's the monster or not, especially if he happens to be close by." Melanie said nodding her head.

"We'll figure it out together," Melanie said.

"We will get through this and we will bring him down, I know we can and I know it'll happen. My chart, I worked hard on it and I have a feeling it will help us." I said as they looked down at the chart.

"This chart has a quite few names," Melanie said quietly.

"It does," I said, knowing that I filled the chats up with a couple of names.

"I think I should talk to that guy that I felt like I knew in the hospital," Melanie said and my eyes widened, alerted.

"What if he isn't a good guy....?" I asked, hesitant about her talking to someone she isn't sure who he is.

"I don't think he's a bad guy.... that's the thing, I think I knew him and even trusted him." She said, looking lost.

"Oh dear, I hope you weren't having an affair," Tiara said, causing Melanie eyes to widen.

"No," Melanie said quickly.

"I would never, Melanie would never, I know that is a fact. What I felt for that guy isn't what I feel for Dalton. It's much different. I just feel like I trust him, as in he's a friend or the only person in that group that I trust. Maybe the only person in the FBI." Melanie said.

I nodded my head and looked down at my board. Pointing at the picture of the guy Melanie was talking about and his name.

"So, let's talk to him then. Let's see what he knows. Let's see what they all know, but we can't let them know that we think one of them is the psychopath, but if you say you feel like you trust this guy then we will start with him first." I said.

Melanie and Tiara nodded their heads.

"Now let me tell you about what I found out about the people in this board, and how knowing this can help us," I said, getting ready to let them know what I know.

I agreed with Melanie, we should talk to the guy she felt like she knew. I did notice the way she looked at him and the way he looked at her.

They did know each other, but how? Is the question.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Kassie got the girls in on her board, 3 minds are better than 1. So it's good that she's getting more insight on it.

What do you guys think? Who do you guys think the man is to Melanie? Could it be just a friend? Or more? What do you guys think Kassie will say to the guy? How do you Dolls think Tiara is doing? COMMENT your answers, give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu