CH. 51 We have to escape

(Kassie POV)

He was catching up to us. That is not good, not good at all what so ever.

We kept trying every door that was next to some floors in the staircase and they wouldn't open. Tiara was knocking on the doors loudly but we couldn't wait for someone to come to the doors.

We kept running up the stairs.

'Kassie? Can you hear me? Where are you?' I heard Chris's voice in my mind. He's okay? He mind linked me.

'Stairway, he's after us.' I said. Feeling relief that Chris was able to mind link me. It gave me hope.

"You girls won't be able to escape, I hope you know that. Mind as well give up." I heard him yell behind us.

"We can't let him get us, I made a promise to Dalton," Melanie said, we reached a door, it was the last door and Tiara opened up.

We were at the roof.

"Oh God, no," I said, going to turn around but he was outside the door.

I backed away.

"Fuck!" Tiara said.

He opened the door, he was just standing there and looking at us.

"My girls, there's no need to run from me. You all belong with me after all, of course, there would be nothing that would stop me from having you two back with me and adding the new member to our family. My precious Kassie, I've been waiting so long to have you." He said. Which caused a disgusted me.

"Stay away from us you freak," I said to him, he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Don't call me that, Honey. It gets me mad. I've waited so long to have you, Kassie, now my collection is complete. You were the last one I needed." He said. He was walking up to us.

I backed away. He said what? He waited so long to have me. Fucking freak.

"You can't take us, you won't be able to take us three. You're just one person." I said to him.

His eyes widened, he let out a laugh.

"I'm one person, but I am able to do so much to you all and you have no idea what I am capable of, but Tiara knows and Melanie knows. Oh, that's right, Melanie you forgot. You don't have your memories. That's such a shame, it's okay. I don't mind us making new ones" He said.

I stilled. Backing away, I grabbed the girl's hands behind me.

I squeezed their hands gently.

I glanced around the roof to see if there was anywhere we could go or use anything. I noticed that there was a broken off pipe, to my right.

I move my attention back to him.

"Well, now that they know who I am. I'll have to leave now, let's go where we belong." He said walking up to us.

Melanie yelled. "Fucking stay back!" He said.

"You all are being awfully rude. I prefer you guys quiet." He said taking out the mask he worn. He places the mask on his face.

He took out something from his pocket and threw it our way.

I looked at it.

It was a gas bomb.

"Run to the door now," I said to Melanie and Tiara.

They did what I asked, he grabbed Melanie who screamed.