Chapter 5 why is this happening

Chapter 4 why is this happening

We were in detective Princeton car. After I told him that Oscar was my pet cat and that I wanted to get him from my apartment we left the police station and headed towards my apartment. I started to take glances at detective Princeton; I noticed that he was very handsome. He had that look that made you want to turn around and check him out if you bump into him somewhere. "Is there something bothering you?" he ask

I shook my head noticing that I probably was gawking my eyes at him like a pedophile eyeing a child. Wait why at of all things I referred to that? No how about the Cocoa bird eyeing chocolate. "Yeah I'm fine, just thinking you know. Not every day stuff like this happen. Well not every night." I said eyeing outside and noticing that it was getting darker. Princeton suddenly stops the car. I look out to see that we were in front of my apartment complex. "Ready to go?" He asks me getting out the car, he was making his way towards my side but I already got out. 'Why was he coming my way anyways?' I thought to myself. Brushing it off, I look up at him and saw that he was deep in thoughts. "Hey? You ready?" I said trying to give him a smile.

He nodded and started walking with me towards the apartment building. We made our way towards my hall and I got my keys out and opened the door. I walked into my apartment with Detective Princeton right behind me. I saw Oscar lying in my couch, as soon as he notices me. He ran towards me. "Hi baby, how wa-" I said but immediately stop. "What's wrong Kassie?" Detective Princeton says. I looked at him and said "Something isn't right." 'Meow meow meow' Oscar meow while turning to look at the hall towards my room.

He looked up at me and started walking towards my room. "Oscar is trying to tell me something, something doesn't feel right Detective." I walk towards my room and let out a gasp. Detective Princeton pulled me towards him and got in front of me. "Stay behind me and close by." I started shaking nonstop. He looks all around the room with his gun in his hand. I kept close by like he said too. I was shaking so badly because right in front of my bed head board. In big letters, that look like it was with blood.

'I'll find you Kassie Miller!' not only that, my room was trashed. All my draws where opened. Some were throw on the floor. My under wears and bras were everywhere. My closet was turned upside down. My room was trashed. I kept shaking my head and I felt my breathing being rushed out. "He knows where I live!" I screamed and kneeled on the floor. Detective Princeton walk towards me and kneeled in front of me. He hugged me, while I whimper in his arms letting my tears fall out. He took out his phone and made a call. I kept squeezing him and he squeeze back. "He knows where I live, He knows my name, and he knows how I look like. He won't stop till I'm dead." I whispered. "Chad send back up to Kassie apartment, that bastard was in here." He said than hung up. "Kassie! Kassie look at me, He will not hurt you, he will not get too you. I won't let that happened."

He said grabbing my arms and making me look in his eyes. "That BASTARD WILL NOT HURT YOU!" Tears kept coming out of my eyes. I felt something by my thighs and I looked down to see Oscar snuggling me and meowing in a sad tone. Oscar always sees me when I cry, he's used to this. But I've never let anyone else seen me cry; now someone else has seen me cry. "Kassie come on get up. I'm right here." He stood up and brought me up with him.

I looked around my bedroom and saw the mess that man left. I knew something was wrong when I walked in. What was he looking for? I gasped and ran into the other room and ran into the picture frame of my dream paradise world. I lift the frame and let out a breath. "What's wrong?" Detective Prince says behind me. "He didn't find this." I moved to let him see my safe. "You have a safe?" He asks giving a suspicious look.

"Just who are you really Kassie Miller?" he smiled while saying that. "A girl with secrets. like the rest of my sisters. Can you please turn around?" I said looking at him. He nodded and turned around. I knew my code so I put the code in without looking at the number. Detective Princeton did not turn around not even taking a glance. The safe opened. "You can turn around now Detective Princeton and thanks." I said grabbing my stuff in the safe. "No problem." He said turning around. I stared into his eye's, this man eyes held such a strong grasp. I feel.... I feel safe staring at them.