CH.47 We are doing this

CH. 47 We are doing this

(Kassie POV)

I was in bed, I could see the sun was rising from the window in Chris bedroom.

I stared towards the window, feeling Chris arms around me.

We were laying in bed together, last night Chris had expressed to me about how he felt with everything that was going on.

Chris has been opened with things with me since the beginning, there was nothing I felt like he was hiding from me and when he asked if I wanted to know more about his past. I knew just from the tone of his voice that it was a sensitive subject.

I wanted to give Chris my full undivided attention when he told me his story, so I didn't want to have anything else on my mind which was why I suggested for him to tell me when everything was done with this psychopath.

Chris is someone who deserves so much, and I couldn't wait to give him what he deserves.

I went to get myself out of bed but I felt Chris's arms tug my body back towards him.

I let out a sigh, knowing that he was up.

"Chris, baby. It's time to wake up." I said.

I felt kisses being press on my check from behind me.

"We don't have to get up, we can just stay in bed all day." He said. A small chuckle left my mouth on the fact that he was trying to keep me in bed, knowing damn well that today was the day that the plan was going to start.

I turned around to face him, I found him staring at me with his pretty eyes.

I swear. Chris's eye color was something that I could find myself getting lost in anytime I dare to look into them.

A smile came across his face, I rolled my eyes already knowing he knew what I was thinking about.

"You know we have to get up, so there's no staying in bed," I told him.

"Are you sure that you want to do this?" He said, looking at me with a serious facial expression.

I nodded my head, knowing that I was sure about wanting to go through with this. I couldn't just watch everything go down like this. I needed to keep fighting and showing that psychopath that I was not scared of him and neither am I going to give up on bringing him down.

"You're definitely a fighter." Chris had said, I nodded my head.

"Yes, I am. Always has been and always will. Now come on, get up and get ready with me." I said trying to get him up.

I grabbed his arm and tried to pull him up with me but he wouldn't budge.

"Chris! Get up." I said, laughter erupted from him and I rolled my eyes playfully on the fact that it was early in the morning but Chris still felt the need to be goofy.

"Okay, woman. I'll get up. Just don't pull my arm off, I'm not a toy from the Toy Story movie." He said. As he sat up and stretch his arms.

I raised a brow on the weird thing he said, playfully rolling my eyes.

"Hungry?" I asked him, right after I did. His stomach growled, letting me know that he was.

I let out a giggle, as I watch a blush appear on his face.

"Yes, yes I am. What are you planning on having for breakfast?" He asked.

I thought it through on what we could have for breakfast.

"I can make us some pancakes, a cheese omelet, and hashbrowns. Sounds good?" I asked him.

He nodded his head, we got out of bed and showered together.