CH. 57 I can't believe it

We were here, in the location where that woman was.

The evil woman who killed my father.

Chris and I had arrived in the area, met up with the law enforcement there and spoke to them, I verified what I was saying was true with the proof that I had on her.

"I can't believe this is happening," I said, as I sat in the car with Chris, we were station outside the home where the family that was currently the evil woman victim.

Cops were outside and I watched as two officers made their way to the house.

They knocked on the door and I held my breath as I watched the woman opened the door.

She was older now, but I knew it was still her.

I watched as they said something to her, show her the warrant and arrested her.

I watched the shocked look on her face.

There was an ambulance that pulled up and I watched as paramedics made their ways inside the house.

"There she is," Chris said. I watched as they walked her to the car, a look of confusion and anger was on her face.

I turned my stare to the door and watch them, paramedics came out with a stretcher, I watched two young kids rush towards the man that was laying on the stretcher. My heart clenched at the sight.

"She started making him sick," I said, watching the scene unfold in front of me. I watched as a woman in a suit took the kid's hand gently as they cried and screamed for their dad.

"I should have come sooner, I should have done this sooner. I should have never waited this long." I said, shaking my head.

If I had done this sooner, this family would have never have gone through this.

The children would have not suffered if I had done this sooner.

"Kassie, listen. You can't blame yourself. Okay? You can't do that, we are here now and the children they're safe. She can't harm them." Chris said.

I noticed how he didn't mention anything about the dad and the truth is I don't blame him, we have no idea what condition the father is in right now.

I watched as the ambulance pulled away and I watched as the police car that had the evil woman in it pulled away as well.

"Do you want to head there now, or talk to the children?" Chris asked me.

I turned to look at him and he stared at me, waiting for me to make my decision.

"I want to talk to the children," I said.

Chris nodded his head.

"Then let's go." He said.

I turned my head, opening the car door.

Chris and I got out of the car and approached the children.

The woman who was next to the children looked up at us and nodded her head, I glanced at Chris to find him doing the same thing.

"Hello," I said to the woman.

"Hi," I said to the children, I lowered myself to talk to them.

"She's gone now and she won't be able to hurt you guys ever again," I said.

I saw the tears falling down their faces.

"She was killing him, she would give him things and put things in his food, his drinks." The girl said.

I nodded my head, understanding what they meant.

"I'm so sorry, you two will never have to deal with her again. She'll never be in your lives again, that is a promise." I said.

The little boy through his arms around me, which took me off guard but I held on to him.

I turned my head to find the woman talking to Chris, they both glanced at me and the kids but continued talking.

"She was mean, very mean." The boy said.

I rubbed his back, my heart clenched at the way his hiccups came out.

I turned my stare at the girl and found her staring at both of us. Her brother and I.

"Will our dad be okay?" She asked me.

I stared at her, unsure of what to tell her.

I couldn't tell her yes, especially if their father ended up not being okay.

I couldn't tell her no, because that wouldn't be right and that wouldn't be a factual answer.

The truth is, I don't even know myself how their father would.

"I don't know, I really don't know," I said to the little girl.

She nodded her head.

She reminded me a lot of myself actually which tugged my heart and made me angry also, there was no way that the evil woman didn't notice that.

"We can't lose our dad as well, we already lost our mom." The girl said in a low voice.

"It's not fair, it's not fair. We didn't ask for any of this, why did this happen to us?" The girl said shaking her head.

"I tried telling my Dad, I tried telling him that something was wrong, that I didn't like her. That I think she's a bad woman." The little girl said.

I watched her face scrunched up and I knew she was going to start crying again.

"It's like he couldn't see it, see what we saw. Almost as if she had him under a spell-like in those movies. Then daddy started getting sicker, I told daddy to go to the hospital, something isn't right." The girl said wiping her tears.

I held my arm open for her and she didn't hesitate to come in the hug.

I wrapped both her and her brother with a hug.

I should have tried stopping this woman sooner and that is a regret I will always have.

"I'm so sorry," I whispered to them.

"Don't be, you're not the one who hurt us or my dad." The little boy said.

Which caused my heart to tugged.

I turned to look at Chris.

'This bitch will pay for this.' I mind linked to him.

He nodded his head.

She'll pay for this, she'll pay for all of his.

I want to see her, I want to be face to face with her and I was going to get that.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Do you Dolls think the kid's father will be alive?

What do you Dolls think will go down when Kassie is face to face with the woman who ruined her life?

What do you Dolls think will happen to the woman?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu