Ch. 59 Confronting

CH. 59 Confronting

(Kassie POV)

This moment was a moment that I never thought it would happen. No, it's something I had dreamed of happening

I wanted this to happened and here it is finally happening, the look on her face as if she couldn't believe the girl's life she ruined was standing in front of her.

The girl whose life she ruined, the girl whose father she took away and the fact that she took away many other fathers and was planning on doing it again, disgusted me.

She got too comfortable in the horrible lifestyle she was living and that needed to end right now.

"It's crazy how you can sit there and say you've done nothing wrong when you have done many wrong things. You've destroyed many lives and the fact that you felt comfortable doing those things just shows that you're a disgusting person who enjoys torturing children and their parents." I said.

She shifted her stare, to the detective in the room.

"I want my law-" She started to say but a loud noise was made, a sound coming from a slap.

Her face was whipped to the side, a print starting to form on her face.

It was when I felt the stung on my hand that I realize I was the one who slapped her.

"Ma'am." The detective started to say.

"You're a fucking pathetic useless bitch who has coward traits, you're nothing. You were never anything and would never be anything, you realize you were nothing so you prayed on single fathers with kids, kids who you knew wouldn't be strong enough to fight you. So if you think you're going to get your fucking lawyer right now, think again." I said.

She whipped her head back to look at me, anger shown on her face.

"Don't you fucking touch me. I have my fucking rights and I am allowed a lawyer" She said.

Something inside me snap.

I let out a laugh, there was no humor in that laugh.

I laughed so hard, I turned to look at the detective next to me and he even looked at me like I was insane.

"She said she had rights, so are you going to get her a lawyer. Let me remind you before you even consider it, you were caught up with all the information on the people she hurt. The people's rights she had taken away. Now, she's here claiming her rights." I said.

I turned my attention back to her.

"You have rights? Like the rights my father had? Like the rights all those fathers had before you took their life, leaving the kids orphans? Like the rights those kids have? Do you have rights? I don't think you have fucking rights. I don't give a fuck what you think you have right now, but I am letting you know right now you don't have those rights." I said to her.

Her eyes widened.

She turned to look at the detective.

"You have to get me, my lawyer, this is illegal." She said.

"So is murder," I said.

"I still have rights!" She yelled.

My eyes widened.

"She just admitted to being a murderer," I said.

The woman narrowed her eyes at me.

"This will never stand trial." She said.

"All evidence against you will make sure you're locked up for the rest of your life," I said.

"Evidence I've collected," I said to her.