CH. 37 Mine Forever Baby

(Chris POV)

I took all my clothes off and only stood in my boxers. I look down at her to find her already looking at me with that certain look in her eyes. I knew she wanted me as much as I wanted her and there was nothing that was going to stop me from giving her exactly what she wanted and what I wanted.

"I'm going to take your clothes off now," I said to her softly as I stared at her with so much love.

Her eyes widen as I started to take her clothes off, I was in no rush and showed that. I wanted to take every moment, store it in my head so I could replay it whenever I wanted to.

When I was done taking her clothes off, I threw them on the floor and moved on the bed where I place a kiss on her lips.

Her soft lips against mine drove me crazy, I felt her wrap her arms around me and felt her taking charge of the kiss.

I moved my mouth away from her which got a whimper coming from her, I held back a smirk as I pressed soft kisses on her neck and little moans came from her mouth.

I started to nibble on her neck and Kassie ran her fingers through my hair. She had no idea how much I love when she did that. I groaned as I moved my mouth from hers and brought it towards her breast, bringing a nipple into my mouth. A gasp escaped her mouth as I sucked on her breast. I lowered my other arm, bringing it down and spreading her legs with it. Another moan left her mouth when I started to play with her clit.

I twirled my finger on her clit, loving how her arms around me got tighter. I released her breast, licked her erect nipple earning a low whimper from her.

"Do you like that baby?" I asked her, moving my finger away from her clit and pushing it inside of her.

I raised my head and brought my lips to hers so I could capture her gasp. I moved my finger inside of her which drove Kassie crazy as she moved her mouth from mine and threw her head back letting moans take over the room.

I felt how wet she was and I even heard it. The noises coming from me fingering her combined with her moaning. I had to have a taste of her so I lowered my head, leaving kisses as I made my way down to her sweet spot.

As I reached her spot, I couldn't help myself and immediately started flicking my tongue on her clit while I fingered her. I felt her fingers through my hair again and it drove me even crazier.

"Baby, that feels so good." She said in a soft voice, I moved my finger and replaced it with my mouth as I brought her lower body closer to me. Eating her out was such a turn on to me and I couldn't have enough of it.

"Oh, God." She moaned out, her grasp on my hair was tighter than before.

I twirled my tongue inside of her and placing my finger back inside of her while I did so. "Chris, baby I'm going to come... Please." She said as her other arm extended and she grips the covers with her hand. Moments after the words left her mouth she came and I made took every drop in my mouth.

I pulled myself away from her sweet spot and looked down at her noticing that she was in a daze. I smiled down at her, knowing that I was the cause behind that daze that she was in.

"You're so beautiful and the fact that you have no idea how long our night is going to be, just makes me feel even wilder," I said as I lowered myself between her legs.

"Didn't you say that you wanted me?" I asked her, placing kisses on her cheek.

"I do want you." She said, causing me to smile as I spread her legs even more.

"Well, we're about to find out how much you want me," I said as I push the tip of my cock inside of her, I watched as her eyes widen and she moaned.

I chuckled as she waited for me to push it all in but I didn't, she let out a groaned.

"Chris, what are you doing?" She asked me narrowing her eyes at me.

"Just wanting to know how much is it that you want me," I said looking at her with a smirk on my face. She raised a brow at me and lightly rolled her eyes.

I lowered my head, pressing my lips on hers and loving the way her lips felt against mine.

She wrapped her arms around me and her legs before I knew it she used her legs to push me inside her further.

"Fuck." I moaned out loud.

"Yes, that is what you're going to be doing to me." She said causing me to let out a chuckle as I moved in and out of her.

"Whatever Kassie wants, Kassie gets," I said as I continued moving inside of her.

"Fuck you feel so good," I said moaning.

I felt her hand on my chest, I looked at her and found her staring at me with so many emotions showing on her face.

"I love you." She said through the mind link.

My heartbeat.

"Fuck. I love you too baby." I said fastening the pace.

"Baby." She moaned and she didn't even have to tell me that she was going to come soon. I already knew she was going to and I was going to be right there with her.

I stared at her neck, admiring the marks I left there.

"Bite me." She said causing me to smirk.

"Always," I said feeling my canines come out.

I pounded her more, letting our noises fill the room and as soon as I knew she was about to come.

I lowered my head and bit her neck.

She let out a loud gasp and came all over my cock, I was right there behind her coming also.

Our breathing took over the room and when I was going to pull myself out of her, she stopped me.

"No, I like having you in me," Kassie said.

I flipped our bodies over so she was on top of me laying on my chest as I rubbed her back.

"I love being inside of you baby, you know you're mine right," I said to her in a serious voice.

She let out a giggle.

"Yes baby, only yours." She said in a soft voice as she played with my chest.

We laid there in a blissful quiet bedroom but I was serious with what I said. Kassie was mine and no one was going to take her away from me.

I know for a fact that if anyone would try to, that it would be a scary sight and nothing would be able to stop it until I got her back.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Just wanted to give a hot session with Kassie and Chris. Those two deserved it.

Things will be going down soon.

I can't wait for you all to get a look into more of the characters past, including Chris. I especially can't wait till this monster gets taken down and for you all to guess who it is.

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!

catch you all in the next chapter.

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu