Chapter 9 is this real?

                Kassie POV

We were at the mall, as we got to the car after the grocery store. I let go of his hand. He probably was wondering why I was still holding his hand even after we left the scene but I didn't feel like letting go for some reason. I wanted to continue too, but then it hit me that he might not want me holding his hand. So I awkwardly let go of his hand when it was time for us to put the groceries in the car. I avoided his eyes and help him put the stuff in the car.

We rode in silence when we headed to the mall. "What store do you want to go in first?" he asked me. I turned around and face him. He seems like he couldn't handle the silence between us, I gave him a smile and said "Let's head to Body central first. I love that store." He nodded his head confused and followed me. I slowed down for him when I realized I was walking to fast we were walking side by side as we entered body central.

"Can I help you with anything?" a young girl asked me. She was a teenager. I shook my head and gave her a smile "No thank you, I will come to you when I need you. Thanks." She smiled and nodded her head and walked away."This way Chris." I said pointing towards the clothes I was interested in. He let out a chuckled and followed me. 30 minutes later we were done shopping and heading towards the food court. I had so many bags in my hands "You know I will have to pay you back for all of this right?" I told him making sure that he didn't think I would take advantage of him. He smiled at me and shook his head.

"Don't worry about it, it was nice seeing you go crazy over clothes also the ones that were on sale." He said smiling at me. I felt myself heat up knowing that it wasn't from the heat because the atmosphere around us was nice and cold. "Hey do you want to get some Chinese food?" He asked me and I nodded. We headed towards the Chinese stand and ordered our food. My hands were getting heavy "Haha seems like you're getting tired of holding all those bags." He told me laughing, I felt him reach for all the bags from my hands before I could tell him that it wasn't necessary that I could hold the bags he shook his head and grabbed them from me anyways. "I see your hands shaking. I think I can handle these 20 bags." He said with a smile on his face, I was going to say thank you when the lady said that our food was ready and handed it to us.

I smiled and said thank you. We headed to a free table and sat down. He placed the bags on the seat next to him and I sat across from him placing the food on the table. "Hey, I have to use the rest room. I'll be right back." He nodded his head and I got up and headed towards the rest room.Detective Princeton was being really nice to me; He doesn't seem like the type. Maybe it's because he feel's sorry for me. I walked into the restroom saying excuse me to a lady who was leaving the restroom. I headed to the last stall and opened it. I always like using the big handy cap stall. I finished using the restroom and started washing my hands when I heard the entrance to the restroom door closed. That's weird, why is the entrance closed. It's not supposed to be. I heard louds thuds walking, my body became still. Those thuds sound like someone was wearing boots. I quickly got on the toilet and lifted my legs.

The first bathroom door was slammed open. I froze when I heard the person continue walking, the second door slammed open. I was 3 more doors away. I regretted leaving my phone with Chris. I started shaking and my feet almost slip in the toilet but I caught myself. The walking stop, I held my hand on my mouth so I wouldn't make any noises.

Another door was slammed opened. It was him, I knew it was him. He came for me. I refused to move from my position. There was one more door left before mine, I saw his shoes. They were boots and had mud on them. I cringed. He slammed the door that was next to me open. I held my breath as I knew he would try to slam my door open but would see that it was lock. Suddenly the front door of the lady's restroom was open "EXCUSE ME! THIS IS THE LADIES REST- ahhhhhhhh!" I frozed. I got off the toilet and opened the restroom door. I ran out and saw a lady laying on the floor with blood gushing out her throat. I rushed towards her and more blood was coming out. "Oh my God, Ma'am don't move. Everything is going to be okay.