CH. 69 Operation

CH. 69 Operation

(Kassie POV)

This was something that was still settling in with all of us; I was part of the first group that got the chip removed.

I honestly couldn't even say I couldn't believe it because I knew it was there, as soon as Melanie made it clear.

It was funny how we kept finding ourselves in hospitals.

Melanie, Tiara, and I were in the same hospital room.

I guess they thought it would be better to have us together, or they wanted to watch us all at the same time.

I don't see what we could do, the sociopath was lock up, and even though he was locked up, my skin was still crawling on the fact that I wasn't down there with the others, but he was able to place a chip on me.

How did he do it?

I would have felt him do it if I was sleeping; he did something to me to make me unconscious.

How? When? What else did he do?

"Kassie, that look on your face," Melanie said, I turned to stare at her.

Dalton was next to his wife, he had bags under his eyes, and I couldn't blame him.

This was extremely hard for him. This was hard for everyone.

"That look on your face, I know it," Melanie said.

"I do too, as well; he didn't do that to you. He didn't get the chance to." Tiara said.

Derek was next to her as well, I wasn't sure what Derek relation and Tiara was, but it seems like Tiara didn't mind his company and it seems as if Derek would not want to be away from Tiara for so long.

I watched a look cross both Dalton and Derek's face when they caught on to what Tiara and Melanie were talking about.

It was a look mixed with anger, sadness, and disgust.

That look reminded me of the same look I would see on Chris's face when this all started.

Where was Chris?

I mind linked him.

'Chris, I got out of the operation. Where are you?' I asked him.

He mind linked me back.

'I'll be there soon, Baby.' He said.

What was he doing? I know whatever it is, he'll talk to me about it later, but that still doesn't stop my curiosity of wondering what it was that he was up to.

There was no way, Chris. After hearing all of this would not do anything.

(Chris POV)

I passed by the other inmates who had familiar inmate suits as I had on. I blended in well with the prisoners.

I knew what cell he was placed in, so I made my way there.

As I reached his cell, I saw him leaning against the wall in pain.

It looked like someone already beat him up; at least they didn't finish him.

He didn't turn around.

"Come to finish the job that you started?" He said he probably thought I was the person who beat him up.

I walked into the cell and turned him around.

"Wrong person," I said as I slammed against the wall.

His eyes widened as he looked at me.

Of course, I didn't feel sorry that his face was black and blue.