Ch. 20 I'll protect her

CH. 20 I'll protect her

(Chris POV)

To be quite honest, when I say I was nervous. I meant it, I was scared shitless. I was going to transform in front of her, the secret that my family has. The thing that all my brothers and I have in common. Are that each one of us were something, that each one of us had something extraordinary about us.  The reasons why we were brothers and how we became a family in the first place. I was going to share this with her, someone who I found myself caring for more than anyone else I have come across. My mind wondered towards my brothers and thinking if they've encountered themselves in a familiar situation.

I haven't spoken to them in a while, I needed too.  They're my family after all and I'm grateful that our parents found us, took us in and loved us.

"I'm your Queen huh?" She said and I looked at her, having the thoughts in my mind push away for now.

"Yes, you're indeed," I told her and the smile she gave me had my heart pounding I was afraid that it was going to beat out of my chest any moment now.

"I can hear it." She says I nodded my head knowing that she was talking about my heart beating.

She quickly got out, grabbing a towel and rushing towards the bedroom.

My eyes widen at the confusion and scared if she was regretting. I rushed out of the bathroom to find her on the phone.

"Kisses." I heard her say and I instantly knew she was talking to her sister Krissie who happens to be dating my brother Hunter.

Which I knew for a fact, Hunter most likely hasn't told her.

So I rushed towards her and look at her.

I spoke to her in my mind."Don't tell her anything, let Hunter do it when he's ready." She nodded her head and hung up.

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"Sorry, it's just a thing of ours that we do. My sisters and I." she said and I smiled.

Sitting on the bed next to her, she stared into my eyes.

I knew I was naked and I wanted to laugh at the facial expression she had on her face from her not trying to lower her eyes.

I look at her, her image and how she looked with the towel wrapped around her body.

She is stunning, Beautiful than anything I have ever seen and I have a feeling she will only be the most Beautiful thing I have ever seen.

"Why so quiet?" I ask her and she bit her lip which causes me to feel something.

I wanted to be the one biting those lips, I wanted to do that, she looks good.

"You're beautiful you know that right?" I said to her and she smiled.

"So you keep saying." She said and I lifted her face with my finger so she and I could make direct eye contact.

"So I keep stating," I said to her and kissed her, feeling her lips against mine was something that I knew I always wanted to feel and get the thrill of feeling.

She wrapped her arms around me, and I felt the towel that was wrapping her body fall.

I gently laid her on the bed and continue kissing her.

Lowering my kisses down her neck, reaching her chest and looking at how lovely her breast was.

"Just beautiful," I whispered towards the nipple before I took it into my mouth, hearing her moan as I suck her nipple into my mouth stirred the wolf in me even more.