Ch. 13 time for action

Chapter 13 Time for action.

Kassie POV

I came down with a couple things.

It was a game to him after all and he sees me and him as players.

But what if I get the upper hand, how could I do that.

The serial killer thinks I can identify him, I don't see why he thinks I can identify him if he had something covering his face.

Unless... unless something else was showing that could be used to identify him.

I gasp.

There was something else that he could be identified with and I could have seen it that night.

Heck, I probably saw it that night, but I don't know what it could be.

I have to think about it and I have to remember what it could be.

It must be something that can actually be pinpoint to one person only, that has to be why the killer is doing all of this.

But with all that has happened I can't even remember anything.

I started typing on the computer of ways I can remember something and something pulled up with a lady that was supposedly a physic.

I couldn't believe I was thinking about this, honestly, am I really going to go to a physic for a hypnosis.

It needed to be done, I needed to remember what t his killer thought I saw. Heck, I needed to remember everything that night.

Every single detail.

But how was I going to get there? I could ask one of the cops to take me there. Surely that would be fine right?

I cleared out the history and turned off the computer.

I walked towards the door and look outside the peephole.

I didn't see any of the police officers outside.

"That's strange..." I said as I walked towards the window.

I saw their cars and I walked back towards the front door and unlocked it.

I ran towards their cars.

"Hey guys I was wondering if you guys could take me to a-" I looked at the police officers cars and found them dead with their throat slash.

I didn't even scream, I immediately turned around and ran back to the house. I used my legs and ran as fast as I could.

I reached the door and pulled it open slamming the door right behind me and locking it.

I let out a couple of breaths.

"He... he.... he killed them, he killed them," I said to myself.

I heard a noise coming from upstairs and I froze.

He's in the house.

I rush myself to Chris office to where my cell phone was.

I quickly grabbed my phone and look for a place to hide. I couldn't fight him yet, I couldn't stand up to the serial killer if I didn't know his weakness yet.

I immediately ran to the closet and locked myself in.

I hit the speed dial number to Chris and it rings once and he picked up.

"Kass you okay?" He asked me and I beat him to it.

"Chris he's in the house. He's here, he killed the police officers Chris." I said and I heard Chris yelling to his team and telling them that they had to leave.