CH. 18 She's in for a ride

(Chris POV)

I stared at Kassie as she said those words, my mind twirling. There are so many things I want to tell her, I wanted to tell her that very moment, but of course, I didn't want to ruin the moment. I could tell her afterward.

I stared at her naked body, memorizing each of her features, from her toes to her head.

She suddenly wrapped her arms around herself and I grabbed her arms bringing them down.

"Don't hide, you're beautiful, like a goddess in flesh," I said to her which caused her to look at me. She gave me a small smile.

I've never met anyone who I wanted to tell my past to until I met her, I wanted to tell her everything. I wanted to tell her my fear, I wanted to tell her what I've been through, I wanted to tell her about my family.

I took off my clothes

"Wow you sure have a way with words there Chris, I'm impressed," she said and I let out a laughed as  I grabbed her and carried her towards the bathtub.

I gently let her slide from my arms and entered the tub, I watched as her body disappeared and bubbles start to cover her body.

"You look so beautiful, the fact that you're beautiful inside and out and has an amazing personality, you're the full package. Truly a goddess." I said to her and she smiled that pretty ass smile.

"Chris you're being extremely sweet right now giving me all these compliments, you'll make it go to my head," she said laughing and I smiled at her, I stared at her taking a photo with my mind of how she looked.

I wanted to remember this moment even when we were apart, I noticed that she didn't notice how beautiful she was. Well, I was going to show her. I knew that moment when you have something or someone beautiful in your life, you try your hardest and very best to keep that in your life and I knew that very moment that I wanted to keep her in my life.

No matter what and I knew that she was going to stay in my life, I was going to make that happen.

"What's going through your mind?" she asked me looking at me and giving me a goofy smile.

I smiled back at her, ready to give her an answer that I meant.

"My mind is full of thoughts about you and only you, that isn't hard to believe so don't even for a second think it is because it isn't at all what's so ever," I told her and she laughed.

For the first time in my life, I actually wanted to tell someone everything. I wanted to tell them my fears, I wanted to tell them the reasons I became who I am. Letting someone in isn't easy for me, but it is something that I am willing to do. Hopefully, she will understand that there is so much more to this world then what it seems.

Sometimes we crave attention from certain people and when others are giving us that attention we ignore it because it isn't from the person we want the attention from we choose to ignore the person who is giving it us failing to realize maybe that person we have been ignoring all this time is what we truly need.

"Come in here," she said in a soft voice that had shivers running through my body.

I watch as she watches me slid into the tub, I gave her a small smirk and her eyes widen at the look I gave her.

"Do you like what you see Princess?" I asked her and she pulled her bottom lip between her teeth. She finally spoke. "Calling me princess is going to drive me crazy I can tell you that, especially when you're over there looking like the King of Daddies." She said and I felt my whole entire body get heated as she approached me in the tub.

I felt her gently getting on top of me and entering myself inside of her, I let out a gasp because the inside of her was honestly a feeling I wanted to experience every single day of my life.... Multiple times also.

She gently lifts my face up with her hand and smiled.

"You like that feeling?" she asked me with an intense look on her face.

Fuck, I couldn't even speak all I did was nod my head

"What's wrong Chris pussy got your tongue? " She whispered in my ear and I let out a groan as soon as she started moving her hips.

"No, it has something better inside of it than my tongue," I said grabbing her hips and letting her take control of what was officially hers that very moment we truthfully met and she didn't know that but boy did I know.

She threw her head back and let out the most beautiful moaning  I've ever heard, I was officially whipped and I knew it, she knew it and my dick knew it.

I look at her neck, I shook my head focusing my attention somewhere else. Not yet, Chris, you can't do that yet.

I grabbed her face and kissed her, she held on to me as our bodies rocked with each other and our tongues fighting playfully against each other during the kiss.

I stopped kissing her and heard the fussing she was starting to make probably wondering why but my tongue found her neck instead and started leaving kisses on her. Nothing more Chris, don't do anything more but leave kisses.

I felt her fingers go through my hair as she pulled my face closer to her neck. 

"Bite me, baby." She said and my eyes widen, not believing what she said.

The thing that I was trying to avoid to do, the thing that I knew she wasn't ready to see yet, that side of that she wasn't going to believe could be possible and she just asked me to do.

She just asked me to bite her.

"Chris baby, bite me Daddykins please." She rocking herself on top of me even harder and I felt my sharp teeth start to push through.

"Kassie you don't know what you're asking," I said grazing my teeth against her neck and hearing her gasp.

"You have no idea what you're asking for," I said softly.

Kassie didn't notice that my voice changed, that I was truthfully holding back, that the teeth that grazing her neck softly just got sharper and no longer care what people describe as normal. If she notices she didn't lead on as she said the next words.

"I don't mind, I want you and all of you. so don't hold back," she said.

The words echoed in my ears. Don't Hold Back.

Well FUCK, I said doing exactly what she told me to do. I didn't think I was going to be able to Hold back any longer anyway.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Woah, Woah, Woah what is going on here, did I literally just opened a bag full of treats and leave you guys guessing what is going on with Chris. What is Chris, why the Heck did Kassie say don't hold back girl you never know what people are capable of but in the heat at the moment? we usually want it all ;) I mean I assume that's how people feel but I'm asexual so LMFAO I don't know. Can anyone Guess what Chris is going through? Winner gets a spotlight! anyways next chapter Kassie meets Melanie from my book "I'm Alive" and they're going to work together!!!! Fingers cross!!! thank you for reading,  Until the next update gives this chapter a Vote, Comment and follow me Dolls, become a doll member. Much love

xoxoxo

- Kassandra Vivu