CH. 33 I'll do what you want

(Chris POV)

We were back at the house and Kassie was in the Kitchen, sitting behind the Kitchen breakfast table.

"I'll do whatever you want to do," I said to Kassie, as I stood in front of her.

She looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Okay." She said nodding her head.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked her, sitting down on the seat next to hers.

"I'm going to figure this all out, I can honestly feel it." She said, looking like she was in deep thoughts.

"Yeah, what you all did wasn't good. You all honestly put yourselves in danger." I said and she looked at me, narrowing her eyes.

"I know that Chris, but you know what? I'm glad we did that we did because if we didn't then we may have not found out what we know right now." She said and I raised a brow.

"So you're saying the information that we know now was worth almost losing your life and freedom?" I asked her and when she looked like she was going to yell, I raised my hand. To let her know that I wasn't done talking.

"Do you know how scared and how badly I was panicking not knowing if you were safe or not?" I asked her, which had her facial expression changing.

"I'm here to protect you, let me do that. Please do not through your life in danger way again like that." I said to her.

Meaning each word that came out of my mouth.

"It's called caring Kassie, I care about you and there's no doubt in that. So let me care, protect and love you. I won't just let you get away with things because of how I feel about you. If I feel like something you did wasn't right or it didn't settle well with me, I'm going to let you know that. I'm going to voice my opinions, my feelings, and my thoughts. I also want you to the same with me, I respect you. I really do but I can't have you doing stuff like that, especially since I just got you in my life." I said, watching her eyes widen.

"I'm sorry." She said in a soft voice.

"Come here," I said opening my arms, watching her get up and coming into my arms.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her.

"It's not just you and your sisters anymore okay? I'm here too." I said I felt her wrap her arms around me.

"You're right I know, it was just really aggravating you know. I just felt like something was going on and I had no clue what it was, this was something that the higher-ups should have been on when they heard that the case was back open and they had potential leads, but for some reason. None of them came to help until now. I need to find out who finally gave the order." She said.

I gave her neck a kiss.

"I know baby, I know. I said I'll do whatever you want to do. We're a team, so what is that you want to do?" I asked her, she pulled her head back from my neck and looked down at me.

"We're going to have to find out who gave the orders somehow and I need to rethink about what happened earlier when I was in the restroom with that maniac. I think he let something slip and I need to figure out what exactly he let slip out," she said.

My eyes widen.

"What do you mean?" I asked her, hoping she wasn't planning another plan, especially one that was similar to the plan she had earlier.

"I feel like he let something slip out and I'm not sure if he realized he had or not." She said that caused me to bring her face to look at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"I need to recall the conversation and the questions I had asked earlier." She said to him.

"Didn't you say that you think he knows that you'll figure it out sooner or later?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

Alarmed ran through my body, there's no doubt in my head that this was another game that he was playing, but this might be the end game.

"You need to be careful. This could be an Endgame to him." I said, wanting her to know not to fall for his traps.

"No, I generally think he's probably not sure if he let something slip out and if it is an Endgame then I will have to come up with one too." She said which brought more alarm to my body.

"I'll ask people I trust and also my brothers for help, Kassie please remind yourself that you're not alone and they're people out the who care about what happens to you." I reminded her, she nodded her head. Giving me a kiss on the forehead that didn't convince me if she actually took my advice or not.

I shook my head.

"I mean it baby, no more plans that are not talk out with me okay? Promise me?" I said and she nodded her head, letting out a sigh.

"I promise that I will talk out my plans with you." She said and I nodded my head. Giving her a kiss on the lips.

"Good girl," I said, bringing my head to her neck and taking a sniff of her smell.

"I'm so happy you're here with me, I know what Dalton has gone through and what their family had gone through with what had happened to Melanie and Tiara, I don't know how I would feel if the same thing were to happen to you," I said shivering from just the words coming out of my mouth.

Her arms around me tighten.

"Baby, don't think about that. I'm here okay and will stop him." She said and I nodded my head, still holding on to her.

I can't let anything happen to this woman, not only would it break her but it would break because I am honestly in love with Kassie Miller and I already know that she is a woman who won't back down from anything and that scares me. It really does.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Chris already knows how Kassie is so he has the right to be worried of course, Kassie being Kassie isn't going to back down and let a killer get away with all the things he's getting away with. She's truthfully tired of it all and is going to try to get to the bottom of this once and for all. Will see what happens next chapter, until then. Give this CHAPTER a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!

Xoxoxo

-Kassandra Vivu