Ch. 23 I better not die

Hey you, give this CH. A VOTE!!! COME ON!

 A VOTE!!! COME ON!

CH. 23 I better not die

(Kassie POV)

When Tiara spoke about what they have gone through. It really hit me, I even looked at Melanie's face and from the look on her face. It hit her also. She had told us about the dream she had and asked Tiara questions. The look on Tiara's face let it be known that the dream Melanie had wasn't a far stretch.

Now here we're, all of us in a room. With the Captain himself.

"Ms. Miller, as you're aware these two women with you are the only two ladies to make it out from being held captive by the maniac who is after you. You have had close encounters with him. Is there anything that you probably picked up on?" The Captain asked me.

I was seated between Melanie and Tiara. I wanted to know what asking me all these questions and asking them questions was going to do but I didn't voice it.

These people were trying to help, but I am going to say one thing. I better not die because if I do die. I will be one piss off ghost.

"I know he likes to play games, he makes it obvious. It's like he has a rule on how he does things. He makes it seem like he is the only one who knows when he'll take you. Hell, he is the only one who knows when he's going to take action. So we're all just part of his little game." I said. Shrugging my shoulders.

Tiara spoke. "Even when we were back there, he played games. He likes it, playing with people minds and playing with his victims. It's exciting to him. Kassie probably didn't know this but every time he most likely faces her. He got excited because he likes seeing his victims expressions." Tiara said and a shiver ran down my body.

I figured that out but of course, I didn't want to admit it to myself.

Which was something that I need to stop doing, I can't just avoid things and act like they're not happening.

I had to be on my guard more now, especially now because I had a strange feeling that this game of his was going to have lots of flips, turns or might end soon.

"What if he not only gets a thrill out of it but he wants his victims to know something," I said and the Captain looked at me with a curious expression.

"To know what?" He asked.

"What if he just wants his victims to see that he has the power to control their feelings, their surroundings and their day. You know what he did, he had plenty of chances just to take me but instead of that, he did what? He killed people near me, making me feel the effect of the feeling which is being the reason why someone died." I said, feeling anger.

"How many lives he takes aren't important to him. He's trying to break the women he wants before he takes them. It's like he's trying to tame them, he wants them to see him as the monster he is, he wants them to not only fear him but much more. Which is why he continues to play these games before he takes them, which is why he continues to play games when he has them. You see, it's like a dream come true to him and he doesn't want his dream to end. He wants the women he takes to not only fear him but to be able to never forget him. Even when he's not there, you think he is because he's gotten in your head so badly that it begins to make you feel that he can be anywhere." Melanie said and the room fell into a silence.