CH. 40 We are not afraid

(Kassie POV)

We went over the chart that I had come up with while discussing it and going over details that the girls have gone through.

While the girls and I were having the conversation about the chart, I was lost in my thoughts just for a while with everything that was being discussed with us and from what I have found out.

I must admit that it did bother me, that this freak was playing all these twisted games. That he was playing around in my mind and trying to get in my mind.

Did this monster honestly plan all of this, planned for me to find someone that I could fall in love with just for he could come and rip that apart?

Just so he could come and destroy that. Just what kind of twisted freak we were dealing with?

Apparently a psychopath one indeed.

We know that he has a twisted mindset.

"He plans everything out, so it must be driving him a little crazy that things are going out of his plan that he worked on," I said out loud and the girls looked at me.

"Yeah. It would be." Tiara said staring off.

"Which means if we keep making his plans fell then maybe it would help us find out who he is faster," Tiara said looking at me.

"So what are we hoping for, that he would make a mistake while we are trying to get on to him and trying to find out who he is," Melanie ask.

"That and we are going to find out who he is, we need to meet up with that FBI agent who you felt like you knew and who was staring at you that way," I said looking to Melanie.

Melanie nodded her head.

I look towards Tiara. "Do you have any idea how they could have known each other?" I asked Tiara and she let out a sigh.

"I honestly don't know, I know for sure that she wasn't having an affair with him." Tiara started to say and Melanie spoke up.

"Yeah, I was definitely not. I may not have my memories, but I know that for a fact." Melanie said and Tiara let out a small chuckle filled with warmth.

"Well, Melanie that's good that you can feel that but yeah it wasn't an affair that they were having but I knew Melanie was up to something or was planning something. She wasn't really telling me but I knew that my sister was up to something. So maybe she and he were working together on something." Tiara said causing Melanie and my eyes to widen.

"You could be right about that, maybe that could be possible but if it was then why? Why did he want to help her in the first place?" I asked out loud.

"Well, considering that I don't have my memories only one person could answer that question and that's him, so what are we waiting for?" Melanie asked.

"Well, we can't just go up to him just like that, we don't want the rest of them being alerted. We need to figure out how to approach him." Tiara said.

"Or we can go up to the FBI claiming that we have a lead about something but changing our minds about it when we get there," Melanie said.

We fell silent, it was honestly because we were actually considering that.

"I think, I should ask that officer who we tricked last time for help," Tiara said with a look in her eyes.

My eyes widened at that.

"You mean detective Derek Andrew," I said and Tiara looked at me nodding her head.

"Yes him." She said.

"I could tell him to just ask the FBI agent that he needs to talk to him, if Melanie's gut is telling her that agent wasn't a bad agent then I say we ask Derek to get to him. It won't seem that suspicious because Derek is law enforcement and also, whoever the psychopath is doesn't know that Derek talks to me." Tiara said and I nodded my head, agreeing that it was worth a shot.

"So you and this Derek guy are talking?" Melanie asked her sister, who looked at her and rolled her eyes.

"He's been teaching me the past couple of days on how to protect myself that's all nothing more," Tiara said, Melanie looked at me and I was already staring back at her.

We both didn't say it but we were honestly hoping that maybe there would be something between them.

Who knows.

"Okay, ask him then Tiara. We need to figure out a way where we can have that FBI agent meet us." I said.

"I think I know a place," Melanie said with a confused look on her face.

"You think you know a place? Are you sure?" I asked her, she nodded her head slowly.

"Did you just remember something?" Tiara asked, causing Melanie to let out a sigh.

"Yeah, I think so but let Derek know that you need help from him on something and when he offers to help, I'll tell you where he can tell the FBI agent to meet us," Melanie said rubbing her forehead.

"I honestly believe we are on to the fucker. I can feel it and we can't let anything get in our way now. We have to put a stop to him." I said to the girls looking at the board I made.

"The scary question is, which one of these men is behind our nightmares," I said to myself.

"You know, Scooby Doo taught us as kids that sometimes the monsters are nearby, they just do tricks and wear disguises so we don't recognize them," Tiara said.

"I hope that's not a horrible foreshadowing that you're doing right now Tiara," Melanie said.

Tiara let out a sigh.

"It's just now we know he's part of the FBI, what if he's not only part of the FBI but was working on our case and has insights on everything. He was making sure that no one followed his trace, the Psychopath is apart of the FBI and the FBI don't even know it themselves." Tiara said with a disgusted look on his face.

"I think that agent that looked at me knows that," Melanie said and I nodded my head.

"I agree, maybe you two were working on something and were on to it before your accident happened," I said, Melanie, let out a humorless laugh.

"That was definitely no accident," Melanie said with a serious tone.

I looked at her quietly.

"Yeah, maybe it wasn't," I said.

Tiara took out her phone, dialing a number.

"Let's get this started and hopefully over with." She said the phone started to ring.

"Hello?" a male voice said.

"Hello, Derek. We need your help."

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Of course, Melanie car wreck wasn't an accident.

It seems like Kassie wants to get this done and over with like the other girls do. Kassie board seems to have a lot of details.

Any idea who you Dolls think is the psychopath?

Comment your answers below.

See you all on the next update.

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu