CH. 27 Where's the guns

CH. 27 Where's the guns?

(Kassie POV)

"Do you guys even know how to use a gun?" I asked them. Tiara nodded her head but her eyes widen as she looked at her sister.

"Well, only one of us remembers how to now." She said causing Melanie to roll her eyes.

"Where do we even get the guns?" Melanie asked I looked around seeing the officers everywhere.

Dalton and Chris seemed to be in a very important conversation.

"I think will be fine with one gun," I said and Tiara looks at me with wide eyes.

"One Gun? One gun means only one person will have that one gun. Kassie, you better make that turn into 3." She said and I let out a sigh.

"I think I will be able to get Chris gun, that's why I said I think we will be fine with one gun," I said and Tiara looked to be in deep thoughts.

Melanie was staring at Chris and Dalton.

"How, it looks like he and Dalton are talking about something serious. You think they're on to us?" Melanie asked and I glanced at Chris.

"Impossible, there's no way they could be. We are nowhere near them and they don't know our plan." I said and Tiara shook her head.

"I don't even think we even know our plan. We need more than one gun." She said and I let out a sigh.

"Let's just think our plan out before we even plan on how to get the guns," I said and they both leaned against the wall.

"Yeah, we are way ahead of each other right now," Tiara said.

"One of us needs to be bait," Melanie said causing Tiara to look at her.

"Listen, sis, You lost your memory, not common sense," Tiara said.

"She's right, but we would have to ditch them," I said staring at the officers, paramedics, Chris, Dalton, and the Captain.

"Yeah, how are we going to do that. We're their top concern, also how are we going to get the guns?" Tiara asked.

"Well, maybe we can get the Captains gun somehow," I said looking at the Captains Gun that was in his Gun carrier that was around his waist.

"I can't wait to hear how we're going to do that," Tiara said.

"I can get the guns, I'm good at taking things without people noticing. Such as wallets, phones, money, and other things." I said Tiara and Melanie's eyes widen looking at me.

"Long story for another time," I said and they nodded their heads.

"Kassie are you sure? There's a difference between Wallets and Guns. It might not be easy to pickpocket a gun like it is to do a Wallet." Melanie said.

I look at them.

"Trust me, I can do it. I've pickpocket lots of things." I said and Tiara smiled.

"I have to hear this story when everything settles down," Tiara said and Melanie nodded her head.

"Okay, so when we get the guns. We walk towards the restroom. I know for a fact there's a vent in there. I saw where the restrooms were when we were heading to the lab. Will have a loud conversation stating that we think he's left, also stating that we couldn't believe that he ended someone's life like that." Melanie said.

"I can. He has a habit of ending lives just for games. I have a feeling he'll fall for the restroom trick. He's followed me in the restroom before and since it's happened before where I just walked into the restroom without no supervision, he might think I have a careless personality. Let's use that as our advantage." I said and Melanie stared at me.