CH. 56 Information on her

(Chris POV)

There was no longer a threat to Kassie's life. but that didn't mean that everything would go back to normal for her.

Her life has changed and will no longer be the same anymore, she has witness things, been through things, came into a world that she didn't even know existed and now she had to deal with all the outcomes.

We were back at my place, Kassie was sitting in front of the dinner table.

I had placed the items that were taken from her on the dinner table.

Melanie, Tiara, and Kassie didn't have to stay long in the hospital as the other women did.

Kassie was looking at the items in front of her, it was like she was scared to touch them.

"You know, when I had collected all of this evidence on her when I was a kid, I would never keep them far away from me. They were with me everywhere I went. Even in foster care, the evidence was never far away from me." She said looking at them.

"How come you never brought it into law enforcement as a kid, you had physical evidence and proof that this woman murdered your father. They would have believed you." I said to her, wondering why she didn't do it like that.

"I was a kid, I wouldn't have any idea what they would do with the evidence and I wanted to make sure justice was served the right way. I didn't want this to be brushed off, or somehow ended becoming a cold case. I wanted to make sure this would be handled right, as an adult I could make sure and actually obtained control of how this will be handled." She said.

I nodded my head slowly, respecting what she said and being able to relate with an understanding of what she meant by that.

"I found her," I said.

She looked at me with wide eyes.

As if the words that came out of my mouth the first time were said in a different language and she needed time to translate each one of them.

"You found her?" She asked me and I nodded my head.

I had found her, I had asked Kassie about the woman including her name and I was able to pull up information about her, including on finding out where she lived.

There was something that I was going to tell Kassie that was going to change her mood, something that was going to have her stunned and angry.

"Yes, I did and I think she's doing it again," I said, causing Kassie's eyes to widen in shock

"You mean-" She started to say but stopped.

"Hold is the kid?" She asked me.

"It's kids, they're the same age you were when she first came into you and your dad's life," I told her, watching her expression turn to a one that looked scared.

She was scared for those kids' lives.

"How, isn't she old now? How?" She asked, finding it hard to believe that this was happening again.

"The man she is currently married to is in his late 50's, and she's also 10 years older than him," I told her.

"We can't let it happen to those kids." She said.

"We are not going to, I've already contacted the law enforcement in the area she is at. You and I are going there." I told her.

"Today?" She asked me.

It must have come as a shock for her because I am usually someone who would suggest that she rest up, but these were children that lives were in sake.

Children that would be losing a parent to someone's evil doing and I wasn't going to stand by and let that happen.

"Yes, not letting those kids lose their dad and go through similar things you have gone through also," I said and Kassie stood up with a determined look on her face.

"Let's go bring that bitch down then." She said.

"We will, even providing the evidence that you have against her, will also help bring her down," I said.

"You're going to get all the justice you deserve baby girl," I said walking up to her and giving her forehead a kiss.

"I'm scared to think how far she's already has gotten with the man she's married to," Kassie said in a soft voice.

"I am too, go ahead and pack anything you want to pack and will leave as soon as you're done," I said to her.

She nodded her head, she stood up on her tippy toes and pressed a kiss on my lips.

"Thank you for this." She said to me causing my eyes to widen.

I smiled at her.

"You're welcome beautiful," I said to her.

"After that is settled, we'll settle things for you to also because I know things aren't settled for you and I know something is bothering you." She told me taking me off guard.

"Okay," I said softly.

"I want to get closure for you as well." She said.

"I want closure for myself as well," I said, being honest with my words.

"I'll listen to you when you tell me everything and I'll be here for you to tell me, so I can be right there to help you heal. Now, I am going to get my things so we can go." She said, walking away.

I stood there, letting her words settle in.

I let out a sign.

Telling people about my past use to take a toll on me, but I know it will be different with her.

Kassie was someone that I could tell anything to and I knew it.

She made me feel comfortable and made me feel safe.

I wonder what she would say if I told her she had me wanting to tell her everything because I know that she would be able to bring me back from the darkness when I do.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Kassie and Chris are going to go bring that evil ass woman down!

How do you Dolls want her to be brought down?!

Also, what do you Dolls think Chris's story is like?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu