𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

⋆° დ ༄ RISKY BUSINESS
chapter four. now is always temporary.

Maxine drove down the badly lit streets of chicago, her hands wrapped around her steering wheel to the point that her knuckles were turning paper white

Maxine drove down the badly lit streets of chicago, her hands wrapped around her steering wheel to the point that her knuckles were turning paper white. She was seething with anger about her fight with Adam.

They had never been so angry with each other before. But 31 years of built up anger had to come out at some point right?

As she was about to pull over at the curb and go into some bar, she got a text from her partner saying they caught a case.

The brunette girl sighed and started her car back up and went to the address that Jay had texted her.

Maxine arrives at the scene 10 minutes later, and gets out, putting on her vest when Voight and Lindsay pull up not even a minute later.

"House belongs to a dean masters. His file was red flagged to notify intelligence, but he must've been before my time" Antonio says, showing Voight his picture. Hank points to the picture in realizing who he was and says, "oh yeah, him. That robbery at the art institute last year. We liked him as the fence"

"Neighbors heard a woman scream. We knocked, he yelled out that he had a gun and to leave him alone" the patrol officer states.

A few minutes later, Voight walks up to the front door with his team behind him, with their guns drawn, and slams his hand on the door, "Masters! This is sergeant Voight with the chicago police" then he looks at Mickey who holds up a shot gun, "open up. Make this easy on all of us"

"He's gonna kill me!" A woman screams from inside. Voight looks at Mickey who takes the shotgun and shoots the doorknob clean off, making it easier for them to get in.

As they storm in, guns ready for action, Voight yells, "drop it!" To masters who had a gun to the woman's head.

"I told 'em I would kill her" Masters says, moving more into the living room, dragging the girl in front of him.

"Drop it masters!" Voight demands, as they walk into the living room after him.

"We're here to help" Lindsay states.

"Let her go!" Maxine demands, her gun pointed right at his arm that was putting the woman into a choke hold.

"All were trying to do is have a good time. Isn't that right?" He says, pushing the woman's face into a bowl of cocaine.