𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

⋆° დ ༄ RISKY BUSINESS
chapter thirteen. my way.

Maxine takes a run through her neighborhood, trying to de-stress and take some steam off of everything that's happened in the last month

From between all the cases they deal with to Mickey trying to win her back to finding out this new side of Jay and trying to keep up with Adam's relationship status. She was feeling so much pressure from everything and everybody.

Maxine made it back to her apartment, sweating and panting. Not the most attractive thing, but she just ran 2 miles without realizing it.

🪩🪩🪩

The intelligence team walks onto a crime scene that commander Perry had told them to go to. Hank and Antonio walk into the dining room where they see a mother and two children shot dead on the floor with pools of blood around them.

"This was Munoz. We got proof of it upstairs" Commander Perry says.

Voight and Dawson head upstairs where Maxine, Erin and Mia are looking at two girls shot dead next to a table full of drugs.

"Moving a lot of dope out of here" Erin states, standing up.

Voight and Dawson head into the next room to see two dead gangbangers where Commander Perry and the Lieutenant from Homicide are, when Jay and Mickey walk into the room.

"Hey, fellas. Found a misfired bullet. It's a .22 hollow point. Same as we found at the two threes stash house." Jay says.

"Crime lab did a rush on some prints. It's a match for Gustav Munoz" Mickey says.

"Where were you finding this guy?" Perry asks.

"We've got his face everywhere, sir. ICE, Anti Crime, every department is looking for him" Voight says.

"Look, I thought this guy was just a...a hired assassin"

"No quite, commander" Lieutenant Belden says, "Munoz is going for a full on power grab. He wants to wear that crown"

"I thought Munoz was working for power. Yes or no?"

"Yes" Antonio says.

"Commander, Pulpo has agreed to cooperate with us fully. We can ask him about Munoz, what his habits are, what his behavior patterns are." Belden says.