𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱.

⋆° დ ༄ RISKY BUSINESS
chapter thirty six. there's my girl.

Maxine goes to put her gun in its holster as she walks into her kitchen to pour some coffee into her mug

Maxine goes to put her gun in its holster as she walks into her kitchen to pour some coffee into her mug. She looks over to see a picture of her, Erin and Nadia at Mollys and she wants to cry but all she can feel is anger.

She grabs her phone from her back pocket to see Maverick calling and she declines it, setting it on the counter. She grabs a glass that was sitting in the sink and throws it against the wall.

"Damn it!"

🪩🪩🪩

Maxine walks into the district when she hears, "hey" she looks over to see Platt calling her over, "so the memorial stones in motion and the etchings gonna go right on the side of the building. I'm just waiting on the go ahead from the ivory tower"

"Okay. Thanks for taking the lead on this one, Sarg. I'll tell Lindsay" Maxine said before walking away.

~~~

Maxine walks onto the unit to see the boys putting Nadia's stuff into a box and she stops and just stares.

"Hey, go grab some coffee. We got this" Jay tells his partner, who he knows is an emotional wreck.

"It's just a desk, right? Besides I brought coffee from home" Max says, walking over to her desk and she looks over at Erin who looks completely miserable. Adam walks over to his best friend and asks, "where is your coffee...that you brought from home?"

Maxine looks around and shrugs, "left it at home I guess"

"Anybody we should we sending her stuff to?" Antonio asks.

"Uh, her dad's in Indianapolis. I'll make sure we get it to him" erin says.

"Alright, Fischer just called. He needs us at Tri Taylor" Voight says, leaving his office.

🪩🪩🪩

The Intelligence team walks onto a crime scene and are met with Joe Cruz and Honey Amaro from firehouse 51.

"Hey Antonio" Cruz says, "Bishop, Sergeant"

"Hi, Cruz. Hey Honey" Maxine says, her hands stuffed in her jacket pockets.

"Hey guys" she said.

"What the hell happened?" Dawson questions.