𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

⋆° დ ༄ RISKY BUSINESS
chapter twenty nine. erin's mom.

"Mav, I've been blind folded for a while now

"Mav, I've been blind folded for a while now. It's not sexy anymore. What's going on?"

"I have a surprise for you, baby" Maverick whispers into his girlfriends ear, standing right behind her. Shivers ran up Maxines spine, she bit her lip in excitement.

"Mav" she whines, "come on"

"Patient princess. All great things come to good girls who wait" then he takes the blindfold from her eyes, "happy birthday, baby"

As Maxines eyes adjust to the light, she sees a candlelit dinner in the kitchen and she smiles as her stomach rumbles.

"Oh, Mav. You did this?" Max asks, turning around to face her boyfriend. Maverick smiles, placing a hand on her cheek, "I did"

"It's beautiful, but my birthday isn't until tomorrow"

"I know, but I couldn't wait and there's more"

"More?"

Maverick nods his head, grabbing onto Maxines hand and brings her down the hall to his bedroom. Maxines heart swells with love when she sees rose petals on the bed shaped as a heart, candles lit all around and three perfectly wrapped boxes on the dresser.

"Maverick, this is too much"

Maverick lifts Maxine up bridal style, who giggles wrapping her arms around his neck, and says, "you deserve more actually. and whatever my princess wants, she gets"

Maxine smiles, leaning in for a kiss, "you're too good to me"

"And you're too good for me"

Maxine smile turns into a devilish smirk, "do you have the blind fold?"

"Yeah, it's in my pocket. Why?"

"Because I think I want my dessert before dinner"

"Ooh, Ms Bishop. Are you trying to seduce me?"

"Yes, I am Mr Connors"

Maverick walks over to the bed and gently places Maxine down on it, and caresses her cheek, lifting her chin up, "you're so beautiful, princess. My princess"