𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

⋆° დ ༄ RISKY BUSINESS
chapter twenty four. assignment of the year.

Maxine sways her hips as she moves her hands down her body, dancing to the music the dj was playing at THE CHICAGO SKY club

After what Adam had told her about having a twin sister, she needed to drink her pain away. First she gets a letter from someone claiming to be her mom then she gets told she has a twin sister? She didn't know what her life was coming to.

Flashback ...
6 hours ago

Adam watches as everyone leaves the unit and looks over to make sure Voights door was still shut. She slides his chair over to his best friends desk, "Maxie, can we talk?"

"Can it wait? I got a stack of paper work to do"

"No, it can't. It's serious"

Max looks over at officer and says, "okay, what's up?"

"So, you remember that detective Amaro that was here from New York?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, he kinda knows you"

"Yeah from being here helping us with a case"

"Know like he recognized you when he got here"

"How? I've never been outside chicago"

"I know. Which brings me to why I need to talk to you. He told me that you have a twin sister"

Maxine sat there stunned. She didn't know if she should believe him. It's to insane to be true, right?

"No way"

"You do. I saw pictures"

Maxine gets up from her desk and goes to open Voights door, "can I leave my paperwork
for tomorrow? I'll even come in early"

"Okay, sure. Everything okay?" Hank asks and Maxine nods her head and shuts the door behind her and grabs her leather jacket and leaves the unit.

"Maxine!" Adam shouts.

Flashback over ...

Maxine looked up towards Mavericks office to see him looking down at her and she smirked, wiggling her fingers at him. Not even a minute later, Maxine felt her phone vibrate. She checks it to see a message from Maverick. 'my office, now!'