𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

⋆° დ ༄ RISKY BUSINESS
chapter forty one. actual physical violence.

Hank Voight steps out of his vehicle when he sees a young girl dealing to one of the members of a gang he and his team were looking at

"Chicago pd!"

The girl sighs, "damn"

"Turn around" Hank said, "I said, turn around"

The girl slowly turns around and looks at the detective in front of her, "I haven't done anything wrong, officer"

Voight raises an eyebrow, "I'm sure you haven't. Let's go"

She scoffs, "I'm good" then she turns away. Hank grabs her arm, "let's go. I'm taking you in"

Voight sits at his desk, doing some paperwork and looks over at the teenage girl. "Aren't you Bob Ruzeks kid?" He asked.

She looks at the detective, "Sort of. Does that mean I get to go?"

"No" Voight said and She rolled her eyes.

Bob Ruzek walks onto the gang unit, taking his hat off when he hears, "Bob Ruzek, right?"

"Yeah" he said, giving Voight a handshake.

"Sorry we had to meet like this"

"Yeah. What she do now?" Bob asked as they both looked over at the girl.

"I caught her selling to someone we were looking into"

Bob sighed, "I'm sorry you had to get roped into this. I would really appreciate it if you didn't process her. She just turned 18..."

Hank nods his head, "Yeah"

"Thanks Voight" he said, giving the detective another handshake, "Maxine Amelia, let's go" Maxine scoffed and walked over to her dad, "what were you thinking?"

Maxine shrugged, "I wasn't, obviously" then she followed after her adopted father, looking back at Hank one more time, "can we get some Chinese food on the way home?"

"What? No. We're picking up Adam and we're going home, where you are grounded for the next two months"

Maxine sat up in a cold sweat. Maverick stirs around in the sheets and places his hand on her leg, "baby, you okay?"