𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

⋆° დ ༄ RISKY BUSINESS
chapter fifty nine. in a duffel bag.

Hank walks away from the paramedic, and over to where Antonio and Maxine were walking away from, at their newest crime scene and Dawson says, "crime labs taken the duffel for prints, hair and blood

Hank walks away from the paramedic, and over to where Antonio and Maxine were walking away from, at their newest crime scene and Dawson says, "crime labs taken the duffel for prints, hair and blood. As soon as the body's released from med, they'll start on the blanket and pajamas. Guess what else they found in the bag. Rocks. Looks like whoever did this put them in to weigh it down"

"How long she been here?" Voight asks, concerning their victim, who was a baby.

"Crime lab says, preliminary estimate, seven hours" Maxine answers.

"So 1, 2 am. Alright, check the harbor for cameras, run all the parking meters"

"I'll check back with the officers too. See if they got anything on canvass" Antonio says before walking away. Maxine looks over at her sergeant and says, "you know we can hand this off to area central Homicide"

"No. We're gonna find out who did this"

🪩🪩🪩

Hank walks into the unit to see that Mouse had taped the baby's picture onto the whiteboard and says, "take it down"

"Crime labs still working on the pajamas and the blanket, but the duffle was part of a promotion by punch sports club last May. Guy I spoke to said they gave out 100 of 'em" Jay says.

"They have to fill out a card in order to get one?" Voight asks.

"No. They were handed out at a street fair. You know, local band, tents for area businesses, and a radio station."

"Okay but what about radio?" Al questions.

"I called the radio station. They had some promotion. Uh, street fair, to. They're sending it over" Ruzek says.

"And I'm searching social media for any photos or video tagging the fair." Mouse states.

"Well, run everything you get through facial recognition, as soon as you get it." Hank tells Mouse then looks at Halstead, "Jay, put together a list of everybody who signed up on the heels of Punches promotion. Run every name and address."

Kevin hangs up his cell and says, "that was forensics. The pajamas and the blanket were mass market, so they're still looking into that. And the rocks were pulled up from where the girl was left."