𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲.

⋆° დ ༄ RISKY BUSINESS
chapter thirty. what do you do.

Voight walks over to Platt who was standing behind her desk doing some paperwork and asks, "Trudy, do you remember a Dylan Montgomery?"

"Slightly, why?" She asked, looking up from her paperwork.

"I need you to gather everything you got on her and put it in a folder for me"

"Everything alright?"

"Yeah." Hank says before walking away.

🪩🪩🪩

Maxine walks up behind Maverick, wrapping her arms around his torso as he makes breakfast. Maverick put the spatula down and turns around facing his girlfriend and cups her face, leaning in for a kiss, "good morning baby"

Maxine smiles, "morning handsome"

Maverick smirks, "my shirt looks good on you"

Maxine shrugs, "I know" then she backs up, unbuttoning the black long sleeve, "I have another hour before I have to go into work" then she slides the shift off and walks off back into the bedroom.

Maverick bites his bottom lip and goes to turn the burner off and rushes towards his bedroom.

🪩🪩🪩

"Alright, everybody. A warm Intelligence welcome to Dan Jenkins. He's here to school us in the fine art of, uh..." Voight trails off, which Dan finishes his sentence. "Taser certification"

"Taser certification" Voight repeats, "That sounds like a ball"

"No offense big homie" Kevin says, looking up from a file, from a file cabinet near Maxine's desk, "But we're not really the 'tasering type of department'"

"Well, I'm not really 'the want to be here type of cop' but the CPD says it's mandatory. You don't like it, take it up with the superintendent" Dan says.

"Hey, it's all good with me" Kevin says, putting his hands up in defense.

"Uh, you're in this, too, Sergeant" Jenkins says, as everyone watches Voight walk into his office.

"I'll just stick to tickling perps to death" Hank says.

"You're free to ask him again" Dawson says.