𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

⋆° დ ༄ RISKY BUSINESS
chapter eleven. then the light off.

Jay pushes Maxine back into her bedroom, their lips never leaving each other's

"You sure you wanna do this, angel?" Jay asks, in between kisses, and Maxine nods her head, "use your words"

"Y—yes"

"Good girl" Jay smirks leaning back into the kiss, his left hand going straight for the back of her head to deepen it. Jay then pushes Maxine back on the bed and takes his shirt off.

Maxine stares at his body and smiles, biting her lip. Jay grabs Max's ankles and pulls her towards him, before taking off his belt.

Jay climbs on top of the brunette, putting his hand around her throat, leaving soft kisses down her jaw and chest. Maxine moans, brushing her fingers through his short brown hair. "Fuck Jay"

🪩🪩🪩

The next day, Maxine and Adam leave the unit, heading down to the district lobby when the officer looks at his best friend with a raised eyebrow, "I know that look"

"What look?"

"It's your 'I'm happy for the moment' look"

"Adam, come on. I don't have looks"

Adam scoffs and says, "I beg to differ" before he practically runs into Kim Burgess, "sorry"

"What's up, bro" Kevin says, trying to make it less awkward.

"Hey man"

"Sup Kev" Maxine says, giving the officer a fist bump before he and Kim leave.

"Adam, come on. Breakfast, I'm hungryyy" Maxine whines. As Adam was about to follow her, they hear Trudy call him over to her desk, "Hey Narcissus, come on over here"

Adam looks at Max then at Trudy and asks, "who?"

"Come over here"

Adam walks over to Platts desk and says, "yeah?"

"What do you got going on Friday night?"

"Uh . . . Max and I were gonna do our annual movie night date together"

"I need you off the books"