𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

⋆° დ ༄ RISKY BUSINESS
chapter fifty two. nationwide manhunt.
special victims unit crossover event.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" Maverick asked, placing his hands on his fiancés shoulders as she was packing to head to New York with Antonio to talk to Greg Yates in prison

Maxine turns around and nods, "I'll be fine, promise. I need to do this. For Nadia. And all the other women he killed"

Maverick leaned down for a kiss, cupping her cheeks, "okay. Be safe, please. And I love you"

Max smiled, "I love you too"

🪩🪩🪩

Green Haven
Correctional Facility
Thursday, February 4th

Once Maxine and Antonio land in New York City they grab a cab and head to the facility that Greg Yates is being held at to ask him questions.

Max puts some pictures of skeletal remains in front of Yates. Greg takes a minute to look through the pictures and Maxine notices the look in his eyes, a very weird look, like his eyes had turned dark.

"Yates" Max says.

"Yes?" Yates says, "These are disturbing. Fractured skulls, broken hyoid bones. These girls were driven all the way from Chicago to that bleak Bronx boneyard. That same place that your friend, Nadia, was found"

"After you murdered her"

"Dr. Yates, we're here because you might have information about these victims" Antonio says.

"Who they were? How they got here? Where did they come from" Yates mocks.

"Why don't you start with who they are"

"These are just bones. Yeah? You couldn't find DNA on any of them, so I will guess that they came from working girls"

"Guess? You told SVU some of these victims might have been from Chicago"

"Did I? Oh, yeah"

"We have some missing persons photos we'd like you to take a look at" Dawson says, showing Yates 5 pictures of missing girls.

"Hmm. So young" Yates says, biting his lower lip and Max wanted to knock him out right then and there, "I don't imagine that's what they looked like when their killer encountered them"