𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱.

⋆° დ ༄ RISKY BUSINESS
chapter forty six. forget my name.

Maverick walks up behind his girlfriend, who was in a daze, and wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her neck

Maverick walks up behind his girlfriend, who was in a daze, and wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her neck. "Babbyy..."

"Mhmm" she hums.

"Where's your head at right now?"

"When is your friend Steve coming?" Maxine asked, turning around to face him and touching his tie.

"Should be here sometime tonight"

"Okay" she said, leaning in for a kiss, pulling at his tie, "I should get going. Voight wants me there early today" then she walks to her safe to grab her gun and leaves.

🪩🪩🪩

"How well do you know this guy?" Jay asks, as he and Antonio walk over to a guy Antonio knew from Vice about a tip.

"He's a solid dude. You'll see" Antonio says, "Dominic. Meet detective Jay Halstead. He works with me in Intelligence"

"How's it going?" Jay says, holding out his hand for a handshake which Dominic takes.

"How you doing? I thought you said this was going to be just me and you, but, uh, I guess that's okay. So, uh, how's intelligence work this?" Dominic says.

"You bring us a tip. We sign you up as a reliable confidential informant." Antonio says, "and you only work for intelligence."

"Yeah, I can't be on paper"

"Well, if your names not on paper, then we can't get you paid as a CI" Jay states.

"I'm not doing it for the money. I'm doing it for the greater good"

"And I'm not in Vice anymore. We make you a John Doe informant." Antonio says.

"No, I can't do that either. I've been promoted, okay. Look, we gotta play by the NSA rules here, okay. This tip doesn't exist. This conversation never happened."

"Alright, well what's the tip?" Jay asks. Dominic hands him a folded up piece of paper and says, "Narcotics. I overheard a flagged call, said they were moving 'heavy weight'"

"So, a phone number and a license plate. So, how do you know the phones dirty?"

"NSA listens to everything. They record everything" Antonio explains.