𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

⋆° დ ༄ RISKY BUSINESS
chapter fifteen. a beautiful friendship.

Maxine walks onto the unit and Jay says, "hey

Maxine walks onto the unit and Jay says, "hey. Good morning"

Bishop takes her coat off, putting it on the back of her chair and says, "yeah"

Adam walks over to his best friend, sitting on the edge of her desk and says, "hey, I called you a bunch of times last night."

"Oh. Sorry. I was...caught up with something"

Adam looks over at Jay and Mickey then back at the brunette and says, "anything you wanna tell me?"

"Uh, nope"

Atwater walks onto the unit, being the newest member of the team and Adam says, "Atwater hey"

"Hey"

"Take Sumners desk"

Kevin goes to put his jacket on the back of the chair and Jay says, "what up, man?"

"What up, bro?"

"Don't get used to it, though." Adam says, taking a sip of his coffee, "we don't seem to stay in them for very long"

"How's Burgess taking it?" Al asks.

"Taking what?"

"Well, you getting promoted up here when perhaps, she deserves it a little bit more?"

"Oh, that. Well, she's been assigned a new partner."

"There he is" Mickey says, as Antonio walks onto the unit.

"Hey, man. What the hell are you doing back so soon, man?" Al asks.

"Oh god. You sound like my wife" he says.

"Listen, we got you a little welcome back, slash, glad you're not dead gift" Jay says, getting up from his desk.

"Don't say we didn't ever do anything for you" Adam says, walking back in from the hall with a walker.

"Oh! That's hilarious" Antonio laughs. Adam points to Jay and says, "his idea"

"Oh yeah?"

"You wanna go?" Jay asks, as they pretend to fight. Al looks around and says, "it was my idea"