𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

⋆° დ ༄ RISKY BUSINESS
chapter fifty three. the song of gregory williams yates.
special victims unit crossover event.

"Greg Yates escaped custody last night in upstate New York after killing two state troopers, two ConElectric workers and a camper, and shooting Sergeant Dodds, who will make a full recovery, thank god" Dawson annonces, standing next to the white b...

"Greg Yates escaped custody last night in upstate New York after killing two state troopers, two ConElectric workers and a camper, and shooting Sergeant Dodds, who will make a full recovery, thank god" Dawson annonces, standing next to the white board.

"And Yates?" Adam questions.

"Pennsylvania troopers found a pick up truck abandoned on a state road, State forensics lifted Yates' prints and a motorist there IDd Yates pretending to have car trouble, and knocking him out to take his car" Jay says, as Maxine paces back and forth behind her desk.

"He repeated the pattern in Ohio and Indiana. The last vehicle brought him to the Illinois border" Antonio states, "crime lab confirms Yates' prints, but there's no leads after that"

"Yeah, except one" Hank says, walking over to the white board and points to the note that Yates had left, "Maxine. The reason Yates is here"

"No" Maxine says then shrugs, "he's just trying to get in our heads. We put out a BOLO investigative alert and Amber alerts on the vehicle. Troopers are watching every highway coming into Chicago"

"New York SVU is questioning Carl Rudnick, the guy Yates escaped with, who's back in custody." Dawson informs the group, "Lieutenant Benson will be in touch when they have anything to report"

"Well, till then I want us on every transient hotel, shelter, food bank in the city" Hank orders, "remember this guy will kill or maim to get what he wants. And flag the credit cards of the vehicle owners. See if there was a safe haven he used last time he was here. Now let's get on it"

Hank walks back into his office and jay walks over to his partner and asks, "how's your knee?"

"It's okay" Maxine said then looks at the doubt in jays eyes, "I'm fine, really"

"Okay, I'm gonna run with the carjack victims. See if he grabbed any phones"

"Max, Antonio come on in here" Voight says, walking to his door, then walks back over to his desk as Bishop and Dawson follow, where they see Olivia Benson on the screen.

"So, Rudnick said that Yates befriended a guard who slipped him contraband phones. We found this in his cell" Olivia says, holding up an evidence bag with a cell phone in it, "with a search triangulating a Chicago neighborhood. I'm texting you a screenshot that we recovered"