𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.

⋆° დ ༄ RISKY BUSINESS
chapter twelve. 8:30 pm.

Hank, Antonio, Maxine and Jay walk onto the scene of the bombing that took place at Chicago Med and they look around at the horrible mess

"Terrorism?" They hear someone from DHS ask one of the FBI guys.

"Possibly" the FBI guy says, "the ambassador to Syria was checked into Chicago Med for a liver transplant. Alim Al Safir. That's his security detail over there. One of them flashed his weapon as a fireman"

Hank and Antonio look at each other and they walk over to them. Jay and Maxine stand behind the security guys while Antonio and Hank stand in front of them.

"Hey, friends" Voight greets, sarcastically, "I'm aware of your sidearms. I have one of my own"

"We're diplomatic protection within our legal right to bear arms in this country" one of them says.

"Not today. I'm gonna take your weapons from you. This isn't a question. You do anything that makes me the least bit uncomfortable, I will end you, do you understand?"

"We are diplomatic protection from the Syrian Arab Republic!" He says, then looks around at the four police officers, "we will cooperate any way we can"

Antonio, Maxine and Jay take away their guns when the FBI walks over to them and he says, "we're gonna want first crack at questioning" then walks away.

"I'll wait my turn. Just know it's coming" Voight tells them.

~~~

"First bomb detonated at 8 am on the dot." Chief Boden, from firehouse 51, explains to the intelligence team, "second bomb located in a rental car. Cars still there"

"Who dismantled the bomb?" Jay asks.

"We did"

"Check it out. If they got anything I wanna be notified first." Hank tells Jin, who nods his head and walks away.

"How many confirmed dead?" Erin asks.

"Eighteen dead. Fifteen in critical condition. Three employees unaccounted for. The sign ups for the charity race had just started before the bomb detonated. We may have more civilians buried beneath the rubble, but there's no real way of knowing right now"

Adam comes running over to the group and says, "FBI special agent in charge wants all the bosses in the command center."

"Alright. Everybody inside" Voight says, as everyone does as told.