Chapter 8

"Elle send this letter to Sasha," I said, I am now 7-years-old

A year has passed since I woke up in Irene's body, nothing changed is what I wish I could've said. 

However, I've been invited to have tea today with Lucas...but not only that so much things has also happened.

For my 7th birthday, the Grand Duke gave me dresses, apparently they brought the whole store.

I hated the sudden attitude change, if so easy to get Irene gifts...why now?

I was annoyed, but kept a smile. 

Now I don't know what to do and what to say at this tea party, what a nuisance.

"When did Young Master Lucas want the tea party again?" I asked Elle holding the slight urge to roll my eyes.

"Young Master Lucas wants you to have lunch with him." Elle replied.

"Where? My place?" I asked.

"Yes," then she left. 

"Sofia!" I called for my fluffy dog, I saw her start to run towards me.

The puppy had become 1-years-old, it had grown quite big. 

Over the past year, I took her everywhere I went, I guess I was really that lonely, I thought. 

I fed it, bathed it, walked it, played with it, and even cuddled her here and there. 

I think personally think I am the greatest owner in the world, smiling to myself thinking about how Sofia grew up perfectly fine.

"Lady Irene, why are you smiling like a demon?" asked a voice, I flinched and glared at the only person who would say that.

"Sir Ralph, it's been a year, and you are still way too comfortable on how you speak to a noble's daughter," I commented with a hint of annoyance. 

He chuckled, "Looks like you haven't changed either." 

"Anyways, Lady Irene, your swordsmanship is getting better, by the mid-month of winter, I think you will be able to practice wielding a real sword," Ralph said sounded like a proud father.

"Yeah, yeah, I know I am good," I admire myself near the mirror, "Ego too big hu-" Ralph said before I pulled his ears down to my level, "OW- HOW CAN A 7-YEAR-OLD BE SO MEAN!!" Ralph complained, then I responded, "How can you be the same age as Elle?" I questioned, "Your too childish," I complained.

"Ha! Says the one who seems like having a 30-year-old soul trapped in a 7-year-old's body," he said, I froze, how did he know, wait he doesn't know he can't, but how did he say the age that was so close to mines, I freaked out in my mind, my face blanked out. Ralph looked at me concerned. "It was a joke so chill...Lady Irene?" He then gets worried when my pupils were shaking a bit. I snapped out of it, "Oh yes of course now, isn't it close to noon by now?" Ralph just nodded his head.

I was walking as one of the maids was guiding me to where that devilish Lucas was located, I can't believe he is present in my home, my safe zone was freaking out even if my face looked calm.

"Hiya," said a familiar voice, then I quickly looked at him then I saw him, my second brother, when I was still alive as Moon Cha-hee. I stopped, then realized it wasn't even him, it was Lucas. Why am I even thinking about that idiot, I thought. Lucas then looked at me with his head titled a bit when he saw my face.

"Oh sorry, hello there young master Lucas," I said with a monotone voice, he then twitched a bit, and replied "Ah yes, would you like to sit down," he asked with an oddly friendly voice, that made me stiffen up a bit before I could answer. "Thank you" then I sat down across from him, and then our tea party started.

Lucas started to go a rant about how annoying the other "brothers" were and started talking about the Grand Duke, and then he stopped and looked at my blanked expression face, "You do look like a doll," he smiled while saying that, and I flinched. "Ah, w-what do you mean by that," I stuttered a bit before responding. He then gave a devious smile, even the maids around us stiffened up, "Ah, you know you look lifeless all the time, it looks like you are so easy to control with..." he said. Manipulating bitch, I smiled with as much life in my face, as I commented in my mind, "Oh I do, how interesting."

"Anywho I heard you will be able to wield a real sword mid-winter," he quickly said as the mood suddenly changed, I looked behind Ralph who quickly stiffened realizing I knew he told him. "Ah yes," I responded still with a monotone voice. Then Lucas continued the rant he was on before, then he made a comment that suddenly stopped the world around me.

"The Count is coming over tomorrow and father won't let me..." he complained as his voice suddenly became quieter and quieter, t-the Count (So if I remember correctly the Count died so that was why Alice and her mom moved in with the Grand Duke so yeah) I became all nervous then suddenly the words slipped out of my mouth, "Why is the Count coming tomorrow?" then Lucas looked at me.

"Well some business with father," he replied observing like a hawk, "O-oh I see," then he shrugged it off and continued on his rant as he carried the whole lunch as I just nodded here and there and said some few words, then it ended like that.

"Bye-bye baby sister," as he left only his back facing me, I looked unamused, now he calls Irene her sister, seriously after I take over her body. I internally tsked before I said my farewell. Ralph looked at me as if I was a crazy manic.

"Let's head back, I am tired, I want to nap," I said to Ralph who only nodded in response.

~Author's Note~

HEY Y'ALL IT'S ME YOUR FAV AUTHOR, lol. Anyways again always saying sorry for my grammar since it real bad. Also sorry for not posting so long, and cursor update, it's like gone now, for like weeks so yeah- HAPPY LATE LATE LATE PRIDE MONTH Y'ALL!!! AND THE SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER IS ONE OF MY FAVS, it makes me feel at peace, please enjoy it!

Short chapter

- ANMU