Chapter 78

"W-what was that for?"

The eldest brother asked.

"Do you even need to ask?"

The youngest brother let out a sigh of relief and joy, "Feels nice to let it all out!"

The eldest brother chooses to ignore and rub his face instead, the second brother looks at them two in a face of disbelief.

"Are you two going to fight like right now? In the hospital? I mean...?"

"No, of course not."

The youngest responded, "So..."

He stopped his sentence mid-way and paused with his expression dropping, once a refreshed look to pure horror.

Irene stood in silence.

Father was here the whole time.

"M-my daughter died?"

The old man said, "Wait, father?! Why are you out of your bed?"

The eldest ran to his dad quickly to support him however was pushed away.

Their father suddenly put his hand on his chest and started to breathe harshly.

"Father? Are you alright?"

The second brother asked as he ran towards their father with the youngest brother.

"Call the doctor!"

Irene watched to mess get more chaotic and loud.

Then Irene knew what was coming new, the white flash.

She opened her eyes once again in the same secret room in the Count's mansion, however, the book she was holding was gone.

Turns just staring at the books blankly.

"How long was I gone?"

Irene wondered.

"Irene, what were you thinking about?"

Undine asked, "Sylph was worried, you were so very quiet?!"

I'll explain later, shush!

"What you still doing here? They found something! Come!"

Alice pulled Irene out of the room.

"We found letters in a locked drawer."

Josiah spoke, "I eventually unlocked it was some...spells, but when it was opened it was empty, however..."

"This isn't our first time looking through someone's office, there was definitely something under the actual drawer," Sasha answered with a smirk.

"In short, the bottom of the drawer was removed and they found these!"

Alice said waving letters to Irene.

"What's in them?"

Irene asked.

"Well let me check...huh?"

Alice stared at the letters blankly and shuffled through each one quite quickly, she seemed to be in a panic.

"Alice, what's wrong?"

Sasha peered over Alice's shoulders, "What? It's blank?!"

They both said at the same time.

Irene's and Josiah's eyes widened, "What?" Irene walked toward Alice and grabbed one of the letters.

It was truly blank.

"What should we do now?"

Alice freaked out.