Chapter 92

TW - A little gorey detailed not much, I apologize beforehand.

"I am..."

Irene hesitated, it wasn't simple explaining this.

Josiah waited on the bed, all bandaged up, "I am not from this world and I am not Irene Garcia," Irene quickly said.

He didn't react and suddenly put his head down with his hands covering his eyes.

"My old self is Moon Chae-hee, I came to your world when I died," Irene said as she looked down, oh no it's all over.

"D-did you...no did Irene avoid the future?"

Irene pauses.

"What future are you talking about?"

Josiah looks into Irene's eyes, "The one I married Alice and killed you...or her," he trembles as he spoke.

Irene's eyes widened, "H-how did you know about that?"

She didn't expect him to know about that, however, it was her that basically told him without a memory of it.

"You told me one day...you were like half awake and then I had a dream of the future," he said to Irene.

She shook her head, "Irene didn't know of that future, she just wanted to escape from her family," she replied to Josiah.

He nodded.

They remained quiet.

"So what's your plan, Irene?"

He asks Irene, she really doesn't know herself, but she is sure that the future will be endangered.

"Um, your future that you know of is right, but it's incomplete," Irene mentions.

He does not know the part where the empire crumbles because of a rebellion, and everyone dies.

"What do I not know of?"

Josiah looks at Irene, she looks straight up into his violet eyes.

"Everyone's dies because of their own stupidy," Irene says with a smile.

Josiah sat there shocked.

"All I know is I have to find the traitor, and I already have an idea," Irene said walking to her window.

Darius.

"Could it be the Duke family? Do they kill everyone?"

Josiah looked at Irene, she nods but adds something.

"They didn't have much help from the empire itself, most stayed loyal...however, they have gained many extra forces," Irene spoke.

"What extra forces?"

Josiah asked.

"Dark mages, a whole tower of them, I am guessing the Duke funded the tower as I am guessing, it is located somewhere on the Duke's property."

That is Irene's assumption, but the Dark mages needed support from someone from the empire, which is the Duke.

"Oh, what should we do?"

Josiah looked panicked.

"We?" Irene rose her eyebrow.

"We have to alert the empire-"

Irene cut Josiah, "Oh slow down there, we would not be alerting anyone? If we do, they are going to speed up the plan," Irene says.

"Then what did you plan to do."

Ah...good question.

"I have a plan...I already met some of the dark mages," Irene said looking away as if she was in trouble.