Chapter 75

Irene felt an eerie feeling from the book, it stood out to her the most...when she saw it; felt as if she was punched in the gut.

Your Death After?

For some strange reason, the name seems to be calling out for her as if it was about her.

Irene's eyes widened as she finally understood the book.

"Hm? Irene did you find something interesting?"

Alice said brushing past her and looking at the books Irene seemed to be eyeing, Alice's hands reached out for the book.

"Hm, I didn't know my parents were into this..."

Alice spoke.

Irene looked at her quickly.

"My mother and father hated old history," Alice finished and put back the book.

"Old history?"

Irene asked Alice confused as she walked near the exit of the hidden room, "Yeah, it is some history about an old town."

"Right right."

Irene is a bit dazed, at this point, it shouldn't be shocking anymore.

This world is creepy in many ways, like sending messages or clues...even something like this that only Irene can see.

Was it a god from another world? Or is it a person from this novel?

Irene is full of unanswered questions.

"I am going to check if they find another yet," Alice said leaving the room.

Wow, I love that timing is always on my side!

As soon as Alice left, Irene went straight for the book and the first word on the page send chills down her back.

"Moon Cha-hee's Ending," Irene read and a light flashed then all Irene can see was white.

The next thing she saw, she was standing on the street with cars and surrounded by blazing lights from tall buildings.

Irene felt weird, this is the place...Irene turned her head and saw it.

Where I died...on this street.

Irene could see she was transparent and she guessed she was here to observe.

People gathered and some called 911, one even was doing CPR.

The people on the scene were doctors or nurses that just gotten off their work shift, Cha-hee worked at a cafe near a hospital.

"It w-wasn't my fault! She was on the phone!"

The man spoke as his eyes were wide open in horror.

"S-shit!"

He swore.

"Sir, I was across the street...you ran a red light, well you tried."

A girl appeared, a young teenager.

Girls this young shouldn't be out this late...

Suddenly, the cops appeared and the scene became chaotic.

Irene glanced around the street to find the phone, Irene spotted it.

Crushed and of course, broken.

Irene walked towards the phone on the ground as she got closer another bright flash came along.

She opened her eyes slowly and looked around the room.

Her body started to shake.

"Why...why did we just cut off like that?!"