Chapter 59

Yes, bring that up while we are at a fight...so smart!

"Do you have to ask now?" Irene waved her arms around the scene and Lucas just looked at her then all three of them started to just look at her.

"Oh? I cut it long ago," Irene played it off cool, she couldn't say it got cut off from battle since there was no hair anywhere on the ground.

"Hm, are you sure?"

Lucas seemed unconvinced and Irene got pissed off, "Why do you care so much when you also say you don't care about me," Irene spoke back the Lucas.

Then he shut his mouth, "You are right..."

"I know you guys love family bonding, but could we do this later?" The mage spoke as he gestured around the mess.

"Yeah, you're correct."

Irene smiled, "I got to continue what I needed to do," heat gathered around the girl as she spoke.

A water barrier appeared around the room, "No more damage," Irene had used the barrier as a battlefield.

"Who taught you your manners?" Irene asked the mage, and he seemed angry when she asked the question.

"Excuse me? I am very well-mannered!"

Irene looked at him with a bored face, "Could you hurry up with your whining?"

The Grand Duke looked at Irene, "Enough, this is my residence."

The dark mage looked at the Grand Duke and the rest of the Garcia family and brightly smiled with happiness.

"My master will be impressed if I bring six bodies to him!"

Cray cray...

"Did you just threaten us?"

Robert approached him, but Trevor stepped forward.

"Robert, you don't have your sword and your magic isn't as strong as mine," Trevor pointed it out and Robert stepped down.

"Dark mage huh?"

Trevor looked at the mage up and down then grinned, "This is going to be fun!"

Crazy people get along with crazy people right?

Irene looked at the back and forth, they seem as if they are ready to fight with their powers.

"So yeah, I just put on a water barrier, go crazy," Irene said sarcastically; however, with a certain amount the barrier could break.

But it's unlikely.

"So you can use elemental spirits?"

The Grand Duke side-glanced to Irene, "Can we discuss this later?"

Irene quickly pushed aside the conversation of her power, "Alright..."

She stood there awkwardly as the dark mage was fighting with Trevor shooting things at one another while Ralph was also attacking.

This is time-wasting.

"I'm done playing!" The black mage screamed in anger, and dark mist released around Trevor and Ralph.

Irene's eyes shook, "Ralph! This is the mist or fog right?" Irene screamed loud enough for Ralph to hear.

And Ralph had flashbacks and started to have trouble breathing, "Y-yes..." he answered meekly, but the elemental spirits heard him and rushed to Irene.

"He said yes!"

Undine screamed and the Grand Duke's expression was pure nolgastic looking at the water creature.